Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet To Get Ripped..results Post Em Here

this diet is excellent;) i been on it for about 2months,i hardly do cardio and past 3weeks i started to get the cutts #1 diet:)

man, you guys have lost no strength, it looksl ike u guys have lost 11 lbs in 4 weeks and 18 lbs in 8 weeks, have u kept good size? it looks like a lot of weight to be losing in little time. though if you are keeping size and strength i might have to try this.

110% said:
man, you guys have lost no strength, it looksl ike u guys have lost 11 lbs in 4 weeks and 18 lbs in 8 weeks, have u kept good size? it looks like a lot of weight to be losing in little time. though if you are keeping size and strength i might have to try this.

keeping my carbs so low, my muscle are "deflated," but only until i carb up again.

I was chicken shit to lose all my gains.. so i used crums modified diet.. I would recommend it.. if you just want a nice simple diet. Still hard, but it'll do.

I went from 215 to 198 in 2 months. I lost about 5-10lbs of water though. It was nice. I drop about 2-3%bf, and strength stayed the same, but I was really tired. Lack of carbs :)

I allowed 1 cheat meal every 3 weeks.
Now it's time to bulk :)

Hey all I have been on this diet for two weeks now and have gone from 190 to about 178. the first 10 pounds were lost in ten days and now it has slowed I've had a couple of cheat meals but nothing too bad. Definitely more cut already and has flattened the stomach some. I have more energy but get drained at the gym really quickly. Not getting the pumps like when I was bulking but that's the nature of dieting I guess. I think another 2 or 3 weeks and then I'll bulk (cycle included:p :p :p )

i lost 7kgs in the first 2 weeks, over the next 2 weeks an additional 1kg...i was 130kgs at the start...that =fat.....the first 2 weeks i was extremely tired all the time but am now getting better...the diet is hard but i am in to it..am in to week 5 now.

Top Bottom