Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Violence

Okay, we're ignoring the drunk's 3:00 a.m. rants, right? Shit, there's just some things I can't ignore, sorry guys ... starting with the hypocrisy of the fact he criticized me because my son joined the Air Force and normally he brags on his "service" record.

And did he really imply that because I've been married most of my life I'm both a parasite and ugly? Wow. Maybe I should do what he does, post pictures of myself that are more than 10 years old ... fact is, live long enough and gravity catches up to the best of us. Until quite recently I either worked full or part time outside the home (in fact for many years I worked full AND part time and didn't have a vacation in that time) as well as taking care of everything within the house (cooking, cleaning, laundry, child and pet care, bill paying, etc.) How that qualifies as being a parasite is beyond me.

Attractive people play the field because the choose to? Hmmm, for some I'm sure that's true but it's been my observation that people who have been married and divorced and then have repeated long term relationships that tank actually would LIKE to be attached but nobody can stand to live with them.

Sad, sad messed up little man. I really should give you my ex husband's contact info, you two sociopaths could get drunk, compare your infantile comic books, video games and plastic figure collections and rave about how the women of the world have abused your generous spirits.

Even MM getting in on the java pwnage

lol
Oh, hell, he and I have had more than a few arguments on here over the years. Got to the point where I just ignored him, wasn't that hard when 99% of everything he was posting was videos that were nothing more than interminable commercials for his opinions.

Oh, hell, he and I have had more than a few arguments on here over the years. Got to the point where I just ignored him, wasn't that hard when 99% of everything he was posting was videos that were nothing more than interminable commercials for his opinions.
Do you not like taylor swift?

Do you not like taylor swift?
:lmao: I have no opinion about her or her musical talent (or lack thereof). Heck, I don't think I've even listened to one song of hers. My taste in music runs more to real rock and roll, heavy metal, some rockabilly ... and as much as I'm loathe to admit it, more and more I find myself listening to the oldies station in the car :worried:

There's an episode of South Park in Season 15, it's entitled "You're Getting Old" ... I kind of feel that way and I don't like it but it sneaks up on you!

Sobering thought to realize your all time favorite musicians are all old enough to be collecting Social Security *sigh*

Top Bottom