Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Violence

Fuuuuuk Nan has got me twice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUH?
Seriously, huh?

If you were such a great catch at your age you'd be in a real long term relationship. I've owned socks longer than your longest relationship lasted. Go away, man child, get real with yourself and seek mental health treatment. You're in almost as much denial as my first husband. IOW, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. You're being insulted by everyone on this board, your company is not appreciated and your continual creations of alters is just pitiful. Nothing sadder than the guest who stays after his welcome has worn out. Move on, little boy, you've stopped being funny and just gotten sad.

Cast a spell with some eye of newt or whatever bullshit you believe in.... I don't make assertions about how you should live your life. I read plenty of insults and the ironic part is that you have the hubris to assume I would want what a female wants, female privilege creates a societal pressure for men to provide resources to women ...being legally forced to provide for a parasite....You made a bunch of really bad decisions in your life that lead you to where you are....I choose to not make those bad decisions. I have long term relationships with multiple people...they're called friends the difference is they don't expect to parasite off my life. I've always had a girlfriend if I wanted one and most of them would be considered good looking by objective facial symmetry standards and tiny bodies...Cindy was an exception.

Why were you such a bad parent that the only place your child could find value was in joining an organization that murders countless innocent people? My choosing to not engage in traditional societal mating rituals is a choice that doesn't impact you at all; Your shitty parenting impacts everyone...

Let me reiterate...good looking people play the field...unattractive people need to get in a relationship.

Last edited:
OMG you computer genius you! Tapping into that 1990's DoS technology -- your technical skills are so cutting-edge.

I'd love to see you do a DoS attack. Then you'd have that felony to go along with your assaults and DUIs. It's not like your rap sheet isn't long enough, but I guess they can always add pages.

And yes, you are an asshat, douchebag and useless bastard. But the part you're missing is that your credibility is so damaged that you trying to defend anything actually hurts it. The best thing you could do for the libertarian movement is declare yourself a big-government Democrat or Republican so you could damage the credibility of those guys instead. As far as libertarianism goes, you're a disgrace and discredit to the brand.
A DNS traced to Indonesia is going to get me a felony? Anyone that hasn't written a line of code or designed a chip should be required to hand in their electrical engineering degree after ten years; Hell, my 16 year old nephew is more savvy than you. The donglegate chick got fired after her employer had their site brought down my DNS attacks...nobody was prosecuted because everyone capable and willing to pull it off knows how to not get caught. BTW, how is the mailman's kid you ugly motherfucker? I think your Ambien addiction has addled your brain more than most days...you degenerate drug addict. The only smart thing you did in life was embracing federalism and suckling at uncle sugar's teet for your livelihood; Post more pics of your ugly ass smiling with a politician you bribed to enrich yourself at everyone else's expense.

I'm not a libertarian you degenerate douchebag....

Last edited:
Not to share too many tricks but here are the basics all teens know about that you don't.....

Buy a 3g dongle anonymously....
Mask your MAC address....
Use an anonymizer...

All packets are initiated from your OS so that is an issue but I won't tell the terrorists how to avoid it....

Let me reiterate...good looking people play the field...unattractive people need to get in a relationship.

You forgot we've seen your mugshots. Neither playing the field nor getting into a relationship is an option in your case.

Not to share too many tricks but here are the basics all teens know about that you don't.....

Buy a 3g dongle anonymously....
Mask your MAC address....
Use an anonymizer...

All packets are initiated from your OS so that is an issue but I won't tell the terrorists how to avoid it....

Except we know your fucking name you idiot

Except we know your fucking name you idiot

Pretty sure he was too drunk to remember that part.

Gosh... a felon with a history of asocial behavior who has been shunned and ostracized by a web site, but then refuses to leave by creating alters and drunk posting virtually every evening.

Then suddenly the site receives a generic DoS attack just as he threatened in posting. Who would the number one suspect be?

But this does give me an idea:

Every single juice remailer should put Java's IRL name and home address in their packages just in case they get confiscated. Now *that* would be funny.

Top Bottom