Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bully scum bags

its sad that these bullies have no clue the damage they do... some people never recover from being bullied even into their adult years... my ex wife is still having issues with being harassed at school and that was 17 years ago

I was surprised at the lack of interest the school showed in stopping the abuse.

When I was in HS I had no tolerance for bullying. We were bullied as freshmen...we had to walk the gauntlet of the Sr. hallway to get to our freshman lockers and don't get me started on the hazing we received in sports. I practiced with the Varsity football team and wrestled varsity as a freshman and I was singled out for hazing but I wasn't a powerless victim...I was being hazed; I took it for what it was but some people are experiencing bullying and can't deal with it. I was always offended by the strong preying on the weak and this case is disgusting.

man, if you hang yourself it's definitely not a cry for help. you plan to GO. thats sad.

Whenever I get invited to one of my high school reunions (and I graduated almost 20 years ago) I just think about how many people that would attend I would love to smash in the face now that I'm bigger than they are. Anger lasts forever.

I also agree that the teachers who came forward and admitted they saw stuff after the fact and did nothing should at least receive some kind of black mark on their record. Maybe next time others would then decide to take action.

Top Bottom