Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Violence

There's an episode of South Park in Season 15, it's entitled "You're Getting Old" ... I kind of feel that way and I don't like it but it sneaks up on you!

Sobering thought to realize your all time favorite musicians are all old enough to be collecting Social Security *sigh*

Can I see your boobs?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Can I see your boobs?

I'm sure if you use a magnifying glass you could probably find them.

I've been pretty forthright about the fact I've never been endowed in that department.

I'm sure if you use a magnifying glass you could probably find them.

I've been pretty forthright about the fact I've never been endowed in that department.

Its cool I like big asses and fat cats anyway. You got either one of them?

Its cool I like big asses and fat cats anyway. You got either one of them?

Nope. I'm a tall Polack with wide shoulders and white girl ass, sorry :whatever: I don't do pictures, never have. B'sides, whatcha wanna look at an old bat like me for, anyway?!

Nope. I'm a tall Polack with wide shoulders and white girl ass, sorry :whatever: I don't do pictures, never have. B'sides, whatcha wanna look at an old bat like me for, anyway?!

a pair of teets and a booty are like youtube vids. Once you see one, you wanna see all the rest of em, unless they're posted by a drunken bitter woman beater at 3a.m.

Top Bottom