Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Violence

Too bad you're a slav...I can't apologize for Hitler forever...at some point slavs need to take responsibility for Stalin and his bullshit....

Despite the disinformation spread by the MRM the most important stats about violence against women do not lie. The majority of credible researchers in sociology, criminology, and public health all agree that men commit the most serious physical domestic, intimate-partner, and sexual violence against women, including sexual abuse against children. While women initiating violence against men is wrong, it is rarely a systematic pattern of power and control. Rape, stalking, harassment, domestic violence, there is no equivalence between men and women. I'm not trying to make the guys here feel bad by saying this.
OMG..the sophistry is astounding...it's just cut and paste...excluding the violence against children...

These are your grad students quoting their experts that include culling the male population to 10% is their objective....
FUCK...I want my wife to make money and not babies....

Women and children first as well as the white feather movement was patriarchy.....bullshit

Last edited:
lmao nans...I should send you my gf''s contact info...."This man has too much much money and needs to take care of women.", Maybe I should become more stupid in my goals and aspirations to reflect my mediocre mind....After all, women are the most important thing....

Please, I'm the last thing keeping this site active.

No, this site would be just great without you.

That's why you keep grovelling back with alters. You know not a single person here would miss you.

P.S. I'm willing to bet no one would miss you IRL either. Know how I know? Because you spend time here in digital land where everyone despises you instead of somewhere IRL where someone might possibly want you.

Reactions: ceo
lmao nans...I should send you my gf''s contact info...."This man has too much much money and needs to take care of women.", Maybe I should become more stupid in my goals and aspirations to reflect my mediocre mind....After all, women are the most important thing....

OMG lol @ "my gf".

Now that is funny.

It's called a denial of service attack and I consider it douchebaggery. Yes, you can create a script that overloads a system and effectively shuts down a site. If it actually happened to this site I would volunteer time to improve the system....it's an idle threat on my part because I'm not a restricter of free speech...Call me an asshat douchebag useless bastard but I would still defend your right to express your opinion against me.

The sites that agree with me bore me and the sites that disagree with me hate me...I get a mix here.

OMG you computer genius you! Tapping into that 1990's DoS technology -- your technical skills are so cutting-edge.

I'd love to see you do a DoS attack. Then you'd have that felony to go along with your assaults and DUIs. It's not like your rap sheet isn't long enough, but I guess they can always add pages.

And yes, you are an asshat, douchebag and useless bastard. But the part you're missing is that your credibility is so damaged that you trying to defend anything actually hurts it. The best thing you could do for the libertarian movement is declare yourself a big-government Democrat or Republican so you could damage the credibility of those guys instead. As far as libertarianism goes, you're a disgrace and discredit to the brand.

OMG you computer genius you! Tapping into that 1990's DoS technology -- your technical skills are so cutting-edge.

I'd love to see you do a DoS attack. Then you'd have that felony to go along with your assaults and DUIs. It's not like your rap sheet isn't long enough, but I guess they can always add pages.

And yes, you are an asshat, douchebag and useless bastard. But the part you're missing is that your credibility is so damaged that you trying to defend anything actually hurts it. The best thing you could do for the libertarian movement is declare yourself a big-government Democrat or Republican so you could damage the credibility of those guys instead. As far as libertarianism goes, you're a disgrace and discredit to the brand.
I'm gonna Telnet into EF and DESTROY IT!!!

I installed Back Orifice 2000 on his computer. His optical drive will be opening and closing over and over today.

Please tell me someone remembers this.

Top Bottom