Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the safest effective cycle for mma

justin8997

I want to start a cycle running about 12-16 weeks in november 1st for a training camp for mma. What is the safest and most effective cycle possible. im 5'10 165lbs been training competitively for 5 years. and I want to cut down to 155lbs and be as strong and fast as possible and also have the conditioning to go the distance.

Age, stats??? 155lbs is small...eat and train like an animal...

5'10 155? You'll be skin and bones bro... Not to mention if you get hit a spot that you pinned in you will be in SERIOUS pain

Age, stats??? 155lbs is small...eat and train like an animal...

I wouldn't base size on weight per se most people think I'm over 180 but I'm only 164. For some reason I still look pretty beast

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I wouldn't base size on weight per se most people think I'm over 180 but I'm only 164. For some reason I still look pretty beast

Have you cycled before? I'm guessing you're 25?

Sorry I replied to the wrong person. Yes, I understand that..as I was saying I don't care how big you look. He's 155lbs..that's small. I'm worried about his age..just looking out for him

the one thing i always recommend for mma fighters to take is halo... you will get the aggression and fucking serious strength but you would only run that 4 weeks... you have no business running a long cycle... there's no point and your trying to cut weight... steroids are used as fat burners or for weight loss... run sarms or thermogenics for what you are trying to do...

the one thing i always recommend for mma fighters to take is halo... you will get the aggression and fucking serious strength but you would only run that 4 weeks... you have no business running a long cycle... there's no point and your trying to cut weight... steroids are used as fat burners or for weight loss... run sarms or thermogenics for what you are trying to do...

I agree, a SARMS stack would help on the endurance aspect of mma. With a good diet you can shed some fat no problem on a SARMS stack

im 25, been training like an animal for years, competitively for 5. competing against guys who are juicing, and yes we do get tested. is there any way to pass the test with another supplement? I was thinking a stack starting with test prop , and then test C and anavar, and then finishing with test C. can anyone give me a sample stack schedule? and suggestions to pass a drug test?

Top Bottom