Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the safest effective cycle for mma

Yea it made MMA harder for me, but I still kept up a lift a day and 1-2 MMA classes a day while on Tren 225mg week for 5 weeks...I still got it done and was still doing lots of olympic lifting and sprints too...just needed 3 shirts a workout I sweated so bad!

Its funny/scary the immediate strength you feel, I didnt feel it making me angry like guys said but Im joking that Tren and halo together for a short perdiod might make you ripped lean and MEAN for real!

Masteron is often considered tren light and probably for good reason. I'm 5 weeks into a Primo/Masteron cyle for boxing and I'm loving the results. My strength is up 25 lbs on my bench press, 15 on my OHP, 40 on my DL and 55 on my squat after being pretty stagnant for almost a year, but most importantly my work capacity is through the roof. I'm able to spend 2-3 hours a morning in the boxing gym and still have gas in the tank for roadwork or strength training later in the day. I used the primo this time because I was looking for a bit of a recomp and I've heard that primo is a better anabolic and masteron a better androgen, but next time around I think I'm gonna just use straight masteron in the hopes of making even greater strength gains.

How much primo and mast are you using? Mast prop or enan? How long is your cycle and when did you start feeling results?

Im on 350mg Mast Prop and 350mg Primo Depot per week-100mg of each injected EOD. I noticed an increase in sex drive 1 day after my first shot and by the end of week 1 my strength was starting to climb. By week 3 I felt like a machine. Bear in mind this is my first cycle and I've trained for around 20 years unassisted, so I may just have that virgin receptor advantage people speak about. I won't know for sure until my second go around.

As to the length of my cycle-I originally intended to go 8 weeks, but I may stretch it to 10 unless this progress somehow comes to a grinding halt. Besides, my balls have only lost maybe 20-25 percent of their pre-cycle mass so I don't think I'm that badly suppressed. In theory though, I do like the idea of shorter cycles(6-8 weeks)-especially for fighters but if things are still going this good in a few weeks I'm gonna break into the extra bottle of masteron I have.

Sounds good. How big are you?

I might try a similar blast in Jan for 8 weeks. I did a Primo 400mg Mast 400mg weekly var 50mg daily blast and loved it....taking a few months off and might hit primo and mast again with halo or another oral for fun....then come summer hit them again but longer and maybe try EQ too or add in a tiny bit of tren for giggles

well what exactly do you want to run here man... your not going to run two different tests, halo and anavar... not going to happen here man... i would run test prop and halo and that's it...

I'm contemplating getting into cycling for MMA too. I'm 27 and have been fighting amateur for 2 years and want to go pro at least by the end of next year. So what i'm taking from this thread is cycling SARMS and HALO? HALO for 4 weeks before my fight and about how long for SARMS? Should I be taking anything else?

I would be trying to lift in the mornings and train 3 hrs at night 5-6 days a week.

From research i've seen that Anavar is good for cutting. Test e and EQ are good for bulking. What should my overall cycle be like? I could choose when to fight since I'm amateur.

Last edited:
How and why do you wanna gain strength size power and aggression when hitting/ki king another human being in the head???? You guys are horrible for contributing to his post the best answer is NO STEROIDS if your a fighter. Sheesh I'm smdh

Top Bottom