Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The fine line between OBSESSED and DEDICATED

Star...actually she never worked out untill one year after we've been dating. She started putting on a little weight and asked me for help so I put her on a diet/supp/training program. Basiclly now she just does cardio maybe two or three times a week. To me she always looks beautiful because I'm so in love with her. She could gain 50 pounds and it would'nt matter...OK maybe 20 (JK) But I don't think she'll ever understand where I'm coming from. Hers a picture of my baby...

Last edited:
My girlfriend told me that i should have my own life and she is for my working out,but i would say im obsessed

You got yourself a cutie there buldog. Sounds to me like she is just worried about your health. My ex gf did the same. Take it in stride and try to either teach her more or appease her a bit by not taking as many supps (or something like that). Nothing wrong with a little compromise. From the way you talk about her, sounds like you're both mature enough to know you got a good thing going. Best of luck and thanks for the kind words.

My ex acused me of being "crazy" for going to the gym at 5 am--I had to be to work at 8.

I told him, its not being crazy, its making things happen, and not making excuses. I HAD to go that early, so I just did it.

Not to diss, but most people are average.....makes sense. Not just with their bodies, but with what they do with their lives. To really become the best at something, or make amazing progress in a short amount of time, you need to give everything you have.

People always talk about wanting this and wanting that. Most people want to be lean, and most people want to make good money, but they are not willing to put in the time, and make it happen. They simply can't understand the concept of doing what ever it takes.

Beat her to death with a 45 plate while screaming "I'M NOT OBSESSED!!!! I'M NOT OBSESSED!!!!!"

Ok maybe not...

Beat her to death with a 45 plate while screaming "I'M NOT OBSESSED!!!! I'M NOT OBSESSED!!!!!"

That's some funny shit!!

She's adorable Buld0g....actually you kinda look like brother and sister. I'd still steal ya away.:p

Star

I tried Going to the Gym regularly when I first got married. I was already in OK shape but it did not go over too well.
"Your spending all your time at the Gym. Don't you want to spend the time with me?
Then I got a little Older and a little fatter. Now, it's her Idea that I get back into it and she loves it.
If you want something the easy way, make it seem like it's their idea...

Top Bottom