Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking a week off...... 1st complete week off in 10 months......!!!

Themachine01

I cant wait. I finished my photo shoot 2 weeks ago and have been still training hard and dieting, just maintaining a low BF, a few cheat days since the shoot. I will be taking a week off for vaca in another 4 weeks, NO TRAINING, well deserved.

When you guys take a week off without training, do you go completely off your diet? I think it actually might help my diet, let it know what real food is like, throw it a curve.

7 days isn't to much....It will most likely do you good....the hardest part is mentally being out of the gym....I could never do it....

im taking a week off in two weeks aswell, gonna get me some sun and some good eatin. may do a small total body session why im there just light stuff nothing heavy.

I think as long as it's done in moderation you'll be fine. You definitely want to treat yourself but just don't go overboard on it. Sounds like a nice break after all that time. Enjoy it.

Im sure you can all understand, but its kind of eating at me, wondering whether or not a 7 day break will mess me up. Especially after 14 hard ass weeks preparing for pics. But, deep inside I know that it will actually do my body good to give it that break. Plus my old lady would want to kill me if I told her I was heading to the gym while on vacation, I think she needs a break from me going to the gym. :)

I actually like working out while on vacation...makes me feel a little better since I'm off my diet and I enjoy going to different gyms....

Top Bottom