Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Bolic , Tbol only , 30mg ED, 6 weeks LOG

Santa132

Hello All,

Currently running second week (10th day) of my 6 week tbol only cycle.

24 y.o.

173cm (5.6 feet)

72kg (158 pounds)

12% body fat

Trust me i did a really huge reserch about the first cycles on orals only and know that test should be the base of all cycles, but as it is my first cycle it should go without it as well.

Oral dosage:

1-6 week: 30 mg of Tbol ED

Liver Protection (as I have two orals more protection is needed, gonna use them during

Silymarin (Milk Thirstle)
Liv.52
Lecitine

PCT on hand:

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
Tribulus - gonna start earlier if my libido will get worse
T-Force - same as tribulus

Other supplements on hand:

Alpha Men - Multi Vitamins
Omega Balance
B complex
Zinc
Tryptofan
A lot of Gainer and Protein
BCAA
Creatin Monohydrate will be part of PCT to keep the gains

eatin as much as I can (3k-4k) for the first 3-4 weeks and ill reduce carbs after that. maybe will try the carb waves for cutting. My goal is to get some keepable lean muscles and get shredded before summer.

I wanted to start earlier but there were nothin really special to log so thats why im gonna start now.

1.week:
I would say that the day 4 was the day I noticed some changes in Gym. Norhing to log before. For your info I was lifting bench dumbbell press with 28kg x 4 x 8. Now I am able to do the same with 32kg. Afrer 1 week I have also really pumped look after gym even without any NO supplements. I always wear a long sleeves and I was really shocked how pumped I am. I was lookin like a fuckin hulk durin the transformation. All the vein were visible and pumped. Normally it subsides after 30 mins but now i was pumped maybe 2h after workout. I havent expected such a results on 30mg only. I also gained about 2kg from the kick in day (so after 6days of workin tbol). Have no sides at all except the calf pumps during the running, I was playin footbal 3 days ago and I wasnt even able to run šŸ˜‚ gonna use taurin for that. Libido is much more better than before without tbol. Apetit is also better. I can complain after the first week.

2. Week

Just started second week so will update u at the end of the week.

At the end i would like to say sorry for my english, i am not native guys.

santa have done few tbol only cycles and it works well...but you need to up it to 60 mg atleast..as you doing only 6 weeks it would be good..

I have done 100 mgs ed with good results and only mild eleveation in cholestrol n liver values..

Your overall cycle lay out and pct looks really good. I'll be following along your log. Thanks being so detailed. This will be a great resource for other members thinking about doing a tbol only cycle.

I agree with Steve. You could save yourself some money and get a more effective liver aid supplement by swapping all your current support supplements for n2guard from n2bm.com. Do some research on tudca. It is by far the best liver aid supplement on the market today and n2guard contains a full dosage per serving.

Top Bottom