Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting my steroid cycle

gemsy

Hello

I am a female and was looking for to gain good muscle masses and have been working out for about 2 years and gaining real slowly but im much bigger now. Recently i tried doing cuts for about 3 months but i gained weight instead of losing a few fat pounds. Yes i do take fat burners, but had a clean diet but i didnt get what i wante. So im looking forward on taking clen + anavar. here are some info of me

I am 23
5'3
147 lbs
prolly 22% bf

Diet

140 g protein a day
100-120 g of carbs
80 g of healthy fats
i forgot how many grams of fibre but i do took quite alot of it

I would have 1 cheat day with controlled proportions.

My goal

10% body fat
154 lbs kg with 85-90 % muscle (i sound like a kid dont I XD )
Im a wannabe she-hulk XD

Thanks in advance for thy advices!

Last edited:
hai oh i was going to start by end of this month. it'll be my first cycle tho

Will run clen on 40/40/40/80/80 (mcg) for 2 weels and off 2 weeks
anavar for 5 mg a day for 2 weeks and up my dosage to 10mgon the 3rd week and so on

Is that ok?

Hello Gemsy, i'm gonna move this to the womens forum where they will be glad to assist you.

Here's my two cents... :)

Clen is awful. It can make u feel like absolute shit. And since this will be your first cycle, u might wanna steer clear until you've been "in the game" a Lil longer. The var dosage looks good for a first round, although just to be clear, it's not a cutter. You'll likely gain weight on var so don't get too freaked out.

This all being said, I'd reexamine calories/diet. It looks like you're currently taking in around 1800 calories according to your macros. If you're looking to add mass/muscle, you're not eating enough. Your calories aren't even at maintenance yet for your current weight (maintenance would be around 2200).

Doing a cut while trying to gain mass is virtually impossible. To gain muscle, u need to be in a surplus of calories, so around 500 calories over your maintenance. To drop fat, you'd need to be in a deficit of calories (which you already are).

Sooooo you'll have to choose. Since you wanna try var, I'd recommend increasing calories and adding that muscle mass first. So you don't balloon up in a short period of time, I'd slowly bring calories to maintenance and pound the weight room. Adjust calories as needed.

Then after a few weeks, drop calories and try for a mini cut. During that cut, u might try an ECA stack rather than the clen (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin--although I never bothered with the aspirin part). There's a thread somewhere in the women's forum about how to manage that stack. ECA won't make u as likely to feel so shitty as clen might possibly.

So that's my two cents. Hope it helps! :)

Thanks for sharing this FC it's really interesting. Yeah I totally agree that you can't gain and cut at same time , and also I've never tried clen and don't wish too after seeing 1 my 18stone door lads dwindle away to a jibbering wreck he looked terrible and was completely useless when you using clen. I heard a lot people including my good man Zed talk bout ECA so think that's maybe a good route. As for var I gained water with that ...

dang this is a really good advices tho :D

But something is bothering me for the moment, I heard you gotta cut to lower the bf first before you mass.
have been diciplining myself on 1800 cal diet and nice good weight training and cardio but I still gain weight.

where did I do wrong @_@

btw, Thanks Radar

That's not true sugah check this View attachment 72573 this was the 12 wk transformation comp my bf started at 22% and that's the muscle that I built under that fat and over 12 wks stripped down to find !! Hope this helps

If you're cutting but gaining weight, the answer lies in your diet. You don't have to cut first before building muscle mass but if you're bf is higher, it's what a lot of people do...try to take off some of that extra weight before running a bulk. I'd save the var for a bulk cycle. Maybe you can post up a day's worth of meals and we can help you tweak your diet. That is where the answer is. :)

Top Bottom