Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting My Cutting Cycle In About Two Wks, Need Help With Diet Please!!!

aaron10121

watsup bro's. this is one of the first times i've entered the diet board to post. ive been in the anabolic room for a pretty long time. bEFORE I ASK THE BIG QUESTION i will give u some insight first. im 24 yrs old, 5 ft 6, 220 pounds, about 16% body fat. i've done two bulk cycles of AS so far and now im zeroing in on shredding as hard as i can to get down to maybe 6-7%. i know this is a big transformation to ask for but i've gotta set my goals high and push myself. anyways i've never been into cardio really AT ALL, but for the past two weeks ive been busting my ass and will continue to throughout. god damn i fuckinnnn hate it i hate it i hate it.. anaerobic god i love, fuckin cardio it is a bitch. anyway my cycle will look like this:
wk 1 and 2:1000 mg t200; 1000 mg ttokyo eq (both frontloaded)
wk 3-10: 600mg ttokyo eq; 500mg t200
wk 4-10: 50mg ed ttokyo winstrol v
clen 2 wks on/eca 2 wks off wk 1-16
t-3 start in wk 3 {11112222333344444444333322221111}
proviron used throughout @ 25mg ed
clomid post cycle
now that u all got that info, i need MAJOR HELP!!!!!!! i have never stayed with a diet that long and i hate it, not as much as cardio but i hate it. i know in order for everything to fall into place and for me to cut big time, DIET is a huge factor. i cant stand the low carb shit because i dont get any sort of energy whatsoever. was wondering if anyone had any good input on helping me out with constructing a diet to cut. give me some good diet ratios i can abide by where carbs arent low but will still cut me up. im just not a fan of low carb dieting. PLEASE HELP ME OUT, im desperate for answers and need help as soon as possible.
~~aaron

6 - 8 small meals a day consisting of 8 to 10 oz of chicken or tuna or fish or steak for 4 to 6 of those meals. Add in some yogurt on two of your meals, those little cups you buy in the grocery are fine.

Throw in rice in one meal in the AM one in the PM, but not the last meal.

Throw in some veggies of your choice, about 4 to 6 oz and your good to go.

Yogurt has Acidophilus in it which aids in the digestion process and ups your bodies intake of digested food stuffs.

Two meals a day in protien shakes of around 45 - 60 grms should be in there and your bmr and body temp are rockin... :)

sounds good!!!! about how many carbs can i consume per day while cutting? im currently taking in about 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight and 0.25 g of fat per pound of body weight.

meal 1 10 egg whites 1/ cup oatmeal
meal 2 protein shake
meal 3 2 chicken breast 1 potatoe
meal4 protein shake
meal5 2 cans tuna(water)
meal6 protein shake
meal7 turkey breast,tuna,fish,you choose.

you want to stick with skinless boneless breasts,tuna,fish,egg whites,and keep your carbs to your firs 3 meals.don't go zero carb unless you find it hard to lose with this amount of carbs(which is low).keep your cardio light and let the diet do the work.
you can cange the order any way you like,keep calories coming in every 2 hours.increase your water to at least a gallon and a half.
your cycle looks good it will be up to you to stick to the diet and you will get good results.your protein will stay consistant but you might have toplat with the carbs to fnda good ratio for you.let me know ............

get a bunch of those 500ml water bottles use a funnel to fill with protein powder, make them the night before, you can put them in the freezer for 2 hours to make a killer slushy

THE MANN AND WODIN GAVE YOU GOOD ADVICE........

ALTHOUGH I WOULD ADD ALITTLE PINAPPLE HER OR THERE.

IT HAS ENZYMES THAT HELP DIGEST PROTEIN AS WELL......ALSO BOILS THE CHICKEN IF YOU CAN.....ITS BORING BUT.....BAKED OR FRIED CHICKEN IS A LITTLE HARDER TO DIGEST.

whats the difference between baked and boiled chicken in terms oif digestion? also is it best to stick w boiled chick if u r cutting..is there much difference if there is no skin anyway?

so many pro shakes in a cutting diet? isnt it better to have real food? what brand of shake do u use (what p/f/c does it have) and Im gathering you mix it with water?!

Top Bottom