Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spatts.. cardio q 4 u

muskles

when you did 1 hour of cardio/day on your cutting diet, did you do the HIIT training? Just curious, cuz i'm modelling my diet after yours while i'm cutting right now. instead of doing 1 hour at night, though, i'm doing 30 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach.

btw, great pics of ur family.. and ur ass ;)

thanx

Thanx 4 ur reply Spatterson. I so admire your discipline and knowledge of sport. I'll be curious to see how it goes 4 u next cutting cycle with less cardio. The biggest benefit I notice from running is my complexion improves and water retension is decreased. So, I guess I'll stick to my 30 minute morning session. I may try speeding up and slowing down, though, to see if that increases my benefit. Also, I just feel good and it gets my blood flowing nicely for the day. :)

is HIIT good for cutting,,while preserving muscle? and is it dont in evening or morning on empty stomach? and also will 1 hour of walking help cause my diet is great and low carbs --less than 50 with moderate fat and high protein and still no abs..i think i have bad genetics so cardio will help....damnn gonna have to lose that muscle but any ways not to lose my legs mucsle spat?

Top Bottom