Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I met my first guy from the web

donnamarie

wasn't too bad but its obvious he want serious about long term, anyone had success with online for a long term relationship or even more? Dont want to waste my time if its highly impossible to meet someone for more than just a fling.

My gf's bro met his wife online 10 years ago and now Married with a kid, also someone else I know met there long time partner online, sometimes it's the best way to get to learn about someone before you take the steps to meet them !
Hope it works out for you chic.

You have to keep in mind there are a ton of guys online using it for sex. Make them wait. The longer you make them wait the more signs you see that will tell you if they are worthy or not.

wasn't too bad but its obvious he want serious about long term, anyone had success with online for a long term relationship or even more? Dont want to waste my time if its highly impossible to meet someone for more than just a fling.
I can tell you from a man's perspective I met my girl online just over a month ago and we're are perfect for each other and already considering moving in together. So there is men out there looking for more than a fling online

One of my worst experiences came from someone I met online! What a nightmare! However I've been with my current gf for over 2 years now and we met online. We even live together now.

The problem with Internet dating as I see it is people only ever show their best side, no one ever tells you they're obsessively jealous, paranoid, violent etc. you need to spend time in someone's company in real life to find out their true personality.

One of my worst experiences came from someone I met online! What a nightmare! However I've been with my current gf for over 2 years now and we met online. We even live together now.

The problem with Internet dating as I see it is people only ever show their best side, no one ever tells you they're obsessively jealous, paranoid, violent etc. you need to spend time in someone's company in real life to find out their true personality.

I totally agree. If you think you have the online "chemistry" I think it's better to go meet sooner then later. You just never know who you are really meeting or if you'll hit it off in person and I think it's just better to go and rule that out, rather then sharing your whole life story online, only to find out they look completely different or are secretly married etc.

Some sites are known for men who aren't looking for much, plus lets face it, it seems like there are more of us females looking for serious relationships then there are men, going thru some reviews now its quiet obvious what sites are what, but still it takes some caution google realreviews it shows free video reviews of dating sites, shows you the truth whats up once you are a member, pretty shocked some sites arent all that they claim, maybe I shouldn't be shocked lol anyway good luck finding the right guy for you!

not a fan of internet dating at all. I like to see a girl i like in person, and ask her out.

my chick friends all say it seems like they get drenched with 200 emails a day and its all junk. and guys i talk to say most of the emails they get are just scammers trying to take your money. you should find guys other ways. met my current gf at the gym.. my last gf i met her at a restaurant. so there are people everywhere, it doesn't hurt to ask a guy out either.. the guys who don't like that are just insecure

just take things slow and don't have sex for a while and if the guy sticks around for a while you know he is looking for something serious.. if u screw on the first date then the guy is gonna think to himself "gosh she must be a slut if she sleeps with a loser like me!" thats how guys always think

disclaimer: you have to be decent looking and dress well.. can make a huge difference. for a girl never cover your neck! or drench yourself with makeup!

for guys.. dress decent, not like this guy.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxxE39dbDtY&feature=related

Last edited:
Top Bottom