Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I just got my yearly physical

had sleep study done, brain wave monitoring, been to the ENT, last resort is getting my nasal passages opened up and tubes in my ears

I have problems at night too. Sometimes I think I might die in my sleep. It's weird. What the fuck ever though.

biteme said:
I have problems at night too. Sometimes I think I might die in my sleep. It's weird. What the fuck ever though.
do you ever wake up out of know where and it feels like you have not breathed in 3 minutes and gasp for air?

jon79 said:
do you ever wake up out of know where and it feels like you have not breathed in 3 minutes and gasp for air?

I think it happens a lot because I catch myself waking up and gasping for air. What's weird is, I don't feel out of breath. Also, sometimes I can tell that I'm breathing at a rapid rate in my sleep. Am I going to die?? Probably would be a blessing... Thanks for the membership!! That was very kind. :)

biteme said:
I think it happens a lot because I catch myself waking up and gasping for air. What's weird is, I don't feel out of breath. Also, sometimes I can tell that I'm breathing at a rapid rate in my sleep. Am I going to die?? Probably would be a blessing... Thanks for the membership!! That was very kind. :)

On occasion I have. But mostly if I am taking medication like a pain pill. But yeah, I have actually laid there and thought to myself it might be a good idea to breath

Top Bottom