Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scariest Day of MY Life.

Sorry to hear the recent bad news with your health... Hope things get better for you.....So many risks we take in life and roll the dice hoping we don't hit craps!!!! Keep us updated on your health and diagnosis.

Good luck bro! Dont get to down untill you actually hear the news. It may be something simple, or even something common.

Keep your head up and keep us informed!!

HighIntensity said:
. and I pray to God this has not altered my life for good.

Godspeed
HI

You said it Brother. My Mom cured terminal cancer with minerals/herbs and God/Faith. You talk to Him about this--as much as you can. God Bless.

What makes you think the tren lowered you immune system. I am not aware that it depletes white blood cells, CD4 or CD8 cells or TNF and have not seen any data that shows any teratogenicity associated with AAS use. My guess is that if it is skin related, then you can blame the sun or your tanning bed. Skin cancers are very common, especially if you get a lot of syun exposure and have a light complexion.

Good luck. Most skin cancers can be treated easily if caught early.

Steroids and or lowered immune system do not cause cancer especially in the skin you have to genetically predisposed to cancer of anytype and some the triggers like uV rays and the sun are just a part of it.

Good luck. If it is skin cancer then it could have been the result of tanning. Over the last couple decades skin cancer has reached epidemic proportions.

Top Bottom