Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms 1 LGD+GW+S-4 and Oxandrovar 16 week log

fatcoow

I will be keeping this to the point and not stating any opinions but only factual increases in performance and changes in bf and/or body weight.

Weight:241 lbs
Height:6'1
BF est: 14-16% ( minimal ab visibility )
Big Three : Bench 305 5x5, Deadlift 405 2x5 , Squat 305 5x5

Training : EVERYTHING I can do. Despite no longer fighting Muay Thai or boxing professionally ( I have 180 fights,most of them in Thailand and SE Asia ) I've started training like I am again, so a full body workout + cardio + padwork every day. There is not much sports science behind my training but I am using this as an experiment to see how the Sarms Stack deals with me overtraining.

Cycle :

1-12 GW-501516 20 mg AM PM
1-12 s4 50 mg AM PM
1-12 LGD 4033 10 mg AM
1-12 "liquidex"
5-12 HCGenerate es
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day
YOHIMFLAME....EVERYDAY. (love this stuff )

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25
Test Stack 17
HCGenerate
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
n2guard
ostarine 25 mg day AM

------------

I have a question about the liquidex dosage...I have no idea what is optimal or necessary?

Diet: Super clean eating. Organic, moderate carb,low fat,high protein.

Staples: Quinoa,Chicken,Oatmeal,Spinach,Kale,Arugula,Eggs,sprouted corn tortillas.

Calories are estimated because when I start logging and counting I get too neurotic and it affects my training and the rest of my life. Everything I eat will be clean and I will not be exceeding 2800 calories any day as I feel that is my very max for getting shredded.

Previously I have been 10% bf at 170 lbs and then went on a powerlifting spree and maybe ate a little too much bad food. Result: lifts went up and I got fat. :)

Thank you to Dylan,Steve,Rick and everyone else for helping me on this journey back down to having abs.

Quick Update :

Taste is terrible, and if an indicator of better quality, this stuff is insane.
I felt like my cardio was better, and when I say this. It took much more exertion while running to get my heart rate elevated. In my opinion, it wasn't the SARMS working but rather the thought of being on SARMS and focused on training that helped. I definitely did feel a slight headache that began shortly after taking all three SARMS but was alleviated within 20 minutes.

I'll be following this one man. I was considering something very similar to this in the near future.
Set up looks solid. Good luck!

Thanks. Doing another 6 mile run later tonight. This is obviously an experiment, so let's see what happens.

I love this stack bro. I'll be on board for sure my friend. I used to train MMA myself but definitely not in Thailand. One of my trainers did however. I'm very excited to see how you emerge from this with this compound incorporation.

Thanks guys. Will update after second workout tonight.

Also...any advice on Liquidex dosage? And if its necessary.

for liquidex, take it 1 ml in the a.m. and 1 ml in the evening... you won't need more than that...

Will I need it at all till I start the oxandrovar? I don't quite understand what it will be doing.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Well is it liquidex like liquid arimidex, or "liquidex ai" from ntbm?
I think everyone is overlooking this little detail..

Top Bottom