Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Salsa Fest 2004!! (Pic Inside)

J

jenscats5

This is all the salsa I ended up making, a total of 52 jars of which 2 did not seal so they are in the fridge along with some I held aside.....I've got some salsa to eat up. All in all, a pretty good result.....

Salsa 2004.JPG

Wow! Nice job... I wish I could have some right now.

ChefWide said:
Wow! Nice job... I wish I could have some right now.

Thanks Chef!! Can't wait to open it 6 months from now when the flavor has mellowed -- it only gets richer in taste.....

It's a very satisfying feeling to create something like this.......and soooo much better than the crap you buy in the store...

I need to read sometimes.

THAT'S AMAZING - how long did it take to make that?

I need to come over in 6 months with my turkey chilli.

velvett said:
I need to read sometimes.

THAT'S AMAZING - how long did it take to make that?

I need to come over in 6 months with my turkey chilli.

It took about 3 days broken up into segments. I went to NJ and bought the ingredients & chopped up the onions on Thursday; the peppers on Fri nite (2 hours); peeled & chopped the tomatoes, made the salsa & canned it on Saturday.....

Yes, I do want some of that turkey chili.... :heart:

jenscats5 said:
It took about 3 days broken up into segments. I went to NJ and bought the ingredients & chopped up the onions on Thursday; the peppers on Fri nite (2 hours); peeled & chopped the tomatoes, made the salsa & canned it on Saturday.....

Yes, I do want some of that turkey chili.... :heart:

Can I come? I'll bake some Ecuadorian flat bread with garlic and onions while we drink beers. Good for chili dipping.

Top Bottom