Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Salsa Fest 2004!! (Pic Inside)

ChefWide said:
Can I come? I'll bake some Ecuadorian flat bread with garlic and onions while we drink beers. Good for chili dipping.

You sure can!! I would looooove to have some of your cooking, watch & learn a few things.....

you plan to eat all that?

jenscats5 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lemme think on that....

the next time i go down to visit my dad we WILL meet up, hopefully with cutiepie along, but definetly with at least one of my kids. he's not too far from you. there will be NO excuses from either of us. i just dunno when that's going to happen next, but i'll keep you posted.

Speaking of salsa.

Take a cut nice flounder filets and spoon on some salsa and put it in a foil tent in the oven at 400 ish ands viola it's dinner time.

YUM YUM

All of those jars remind me of bottling day for my mead. Think we can set up a trade some day? (Obviously much more salsa than mead, this stuff takes over a year to age)

velvett said:
Speaking of salsa.

Take a cut nice flounder filets and spoon on some salsa and put it in a foil tent in the oven at 400 ish ands viola it's dinner time.

YUM YUM

Or... warm the salsa to about 150 degrees F in a deep saute pan and add some room temperature small snapper filets. Use enough salsa to just cover the filets. Make sure the filets are REALLY room temp, you may have to warm them a bit, one 10 second zap in the microwave will usually do the trick if they are a little too cool. Take the pan off the fire and let sit for 20 minutes.
Voila. It's dinner time.

Mmmmmm, the salsa with the fish sounds Yummy!!

Just had some Black Bean & Corn Salsa (the batch on the left in the pic). It is Wonderful!! Has a light smoky flavor, it's nice & thick......it'll be awesome over chicken or on a wrap......

The regular salsa is good also (the batch on the right) -- not overly hot -- it mellowed quickly....

:rolleyes:

Hit the speed dial on the cordless and tell the guy at the restaurant what you want.

Then voila, it's dinner time

ChefWide said:
Or... warm the salsa to about 150 degrees F in a deep saute pan and add some room temperature small snapper filets. Use enough salsa to just cover the filets. Make sure the filets are REALLY room temp, you may have to warm them a bit, one 10 second zap in the microwave will usually do the trick if they are a little too cool. Take the pan off the fire and let sit for 20 minutes.
Voila. It's dinner time.
Ouu
I'll have to try that one.

Top Bottom