Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russian mystery supplement/drug?

michaelpayne

Dear collective EF wisdom,

anyone hear anything about ecdistenum (ЭКДИСТЕН)? Does it work?

thanks for any help,

M.

could be one of the spirostanes, some plant derived steroids,,they have an A, B , C, and D ring like most of the steroids, but spirostanes have an weird "F' ring(does not look like a ring you are used to seing on steroids) so to speak, some of these modified structures were shown to have some anabolic activity in rats and maybe humans, god only knows the toxicity of these things are.

just do a search on google for "anabolic sporostane" or "spirostane androgen" or "spirostan"

lanky said:
could be one of the spirostanes, some plant derived steroids,,they have an A, B , C, and D ring like most of the steroids, but spirostanes have an weird "F' ring(does not look like a ring you are used to seing on steroids) so to speak, some of these modified structures were shown to have some anabolic activity in rats and maybe humans, god only knows the toxicity of these things are.

just do a search on google for "anabolic sporostane" or "spirostane androgen" or "spirostan"
A lot of people need to use google more.. :)

Every few years, this sort of thing is resurected. I believe many of these compounds actually are very benificial in lots of ways, but as for having "drug-like" effects...that's a stretch.

Remember Mumie? (Also known as shialjet) A GREAT supplement. So great that they were saying it was a substitute for steroids. Of course it wasn't, so it was quickly forgotten. A shame.

Suma, ginko, boron, colostrum, chitosan -- many many others all have teriffic potential benefits. It's when claims are exagerated that they lose cfredibility. This was something I had to be careful about with avenacosides A&B, because that stuff really was as close to an anabolic drug as can be found in nature. But if I were to make ridiculous "Pat Arnold type" claims like it increases testosterone by 1000% and protein synthese by 497% people would just chalk it up to promo hype. And should. Unleashed DOES increase FREE testosterone (on the average) almost 20% but that number doesn't sound nearly as sexy.

I don't know the risks involves with ecdistenum but it very well may be a good supp. But it'll bet my balls it won't be replacing dianabol any time in the near future.

Nelson Montana said:
Every few years, this sort of thing is resurected. I believe many of these compounds actually are very benificial in lots of ways, but as for having "drug-like" effects...that's a stretch.

Remember Mumie? (Also known as shialjet) A GREAT supplement. So great that they were saying it was a substitute for steroids. Of course it wasn't, so it was quickly forgotten. A shame.

Suma, ginko, boron, colostrum, chitosan -- many many others all have teriffic potential benefits. It's when claims are exagerated that they lose cfredibility. This was something I had to be careful about with avenacosides A&B, because that stuff really was as close to an anabolic drug as can be found in nature. But if I were to make ridiculous "Pat Arnold type" claims like it increases testosterone by 1000% and protein synthese by 497% people would just chalk it up to promo hype. And should. Unleashed DOES increase FREE testosterone (on the average) almost 20% but that number doesn't sound nearly as sexy.

I don't know the risks involves with ecdistenum but it very well may be a good supp. But it'll bet my balls it won't be replacing dianabol any time in the near future.

i remember the Boron stuff from 1992-1994,,,lol muscle media 2000

lanky said:
i remember the Boron stuff from 1992-1994,,,lol muscle media 2000

The claims about Boron were ridiculous but boron is needed for hormonal health, bone density and , of all things, strong teeth.

Thanks for all the responses guys, if anyone's tried it (or knows someone who has) Id love to hear about your results.

Im in Uzbekistan at the moment and it lets just say it ain't Thailand (although Ive seen some "unnaturally" large dudes at the gym).

Cheers,

M.

Top Bottom