Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Relationship advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true EFer would make her get your name shaved into her bacon strip and pics taken. Pics circulated so that your arch-enemy would see that you can hit so well it remembers your name.[/quote]

damn!!!

Well I certainly appreciate all the advice. I have been taken advantage of in many ways by women. Some wanted money, some wanted some bullshit status that supposedly comes with being a doctor. I have met very few women who just wanted to get to know me as a person since my wife died 7 years ago. My current girlfriend made a huge error by lying to a direct question. Surgeons are like pitt bulls when they are together and its never good to be dating someone who has been with one of the docs on staff. However, all that being said she is extremely remorseful about deceiving me. I am crazy about her and my children are crazy about her. I know she was trying to protect me in some way. So, we have had numerous discussions this week and it is crystal clear that honesty and integrity has no gray zone with me. I truly believe it is in my best interest to move forward and put this behind me. "Real people" worthy of maintaining an honest relationship with a decent man are few and far between. I choose to take the chance on love instead of cutting my losses and getting out. Thanks for your help

interesting... what do you mean surgeons are pit bulls when they are together?

Fuckers all think they are the king of the world with a foot long cock. Egos are out of control! Imagine two Rotweillers both male fighting for the same bitch in heat. Thats the best description of surgeons

I think that what she did was wrong, and it's definitely a strike against her.. but if you love her you need to work together to move past it.

My current relationship has had bumps, but neither of us didn't anything too severe- when we were open and really let each other know what we needed to do to move past it everything was okay. If we hadn't been that open it would have kept one of the two of us secretly pissed off and sabotaged our relationship later on.

Just be honest!
If you need two weeks away from her to get over it- tell her!
If you can't handle it and don't want to be with her any more- tell her that.
If you want her to take it ass to mouth and you'd be over it.. fucking tell her that.

-shrug-

This is really a question of your ability to purge. Don't lie to yourself and say it is ok if it is not. Here is why first major conflict this will come back and rear its ugly head. Just like women never forget men dont forget who slept with there girl especially if they hate em.

Can you wipe the hard drive? If yes giver if no cut bait.

Best of Luck

I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle being with a girl that fucked some guy I hate. My brain just wouldn't accept it.

The woman in question would most likely lose immediate cool points with me. Like I thought you were a cool chick, but jesus christ you're a fucking retard for fucking that asshole.

I love women, but alot of them are fucking retarded for the assholes they let stick their dick in them. I know there are alot of people out there that are completely casual about shit, but to me having sex with another person is not something you do just for shits and giggles.

I'd be an absolute man whore if I lived life like that. All the pussy I could have hit and quit, but I don't roll that way. Probably a good reason why I've never gotten an std too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom