Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Relationship advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADAR

The fact that she lied is enough to turn away ,even more so if its someone you hate!

I normally would not air any problems from my personal life on our forum. However, I have gained a lot of respect for some of you guys and this problem really has me fucked.
Ok here it is.....I started dating this beautiful woman about three months ago. At the start of the relationship I only asked two things of her. The first was to let me know if she had slept with anyone that I have to work with or any friend or colleage. I told her that it was just too weird for me to deal with that. The second thing I ask is not really important here.
So she said she had not slept with any of the doctors on staff and I believed her. Now after being in the relationship for 3 months and truly loving this person I caught her in the lie. Not only did she sleep with someone it was the one person I hate the most. She is devastated that she has caused all this pain.
I dont know how to get past this and move on. I truly love this woman but this whole thing is too weird for me. Please any advice would be helpful...thank you.

EVERYBODY screws up sometime and at least once in a relationship. If you can find it in yourself to let it go and since you already know for dam sure that you really love her, then give her a second chance. But if you know that you cant let it go then cut your loss and move on.
Best to you whichever way you go.

EVERYBODY screws up sometime and at least once in a relationship. If you can find it in yourself to let it go and since you already know for dam sure that you really love her, then give her a second chance. But if you know that you cant let it go then cut your loss and move on.
Best to you whichever way you go.

This is why I have learned to respect you guys...always straight up with each other

The fact that she lied is enough to turn away ,even more so if its someone you hate!

Relationship problems can be so stressful. Something I personally try to avoid
as much as possible. I tolerate very little and have strong morals.

She's not even in the wrong she lied to you to protect your relationship she didn't cheat on you bro this happened in the past that's like her getting mad that you slept with some girl she hated in highschool...

Last edited:
She's not even in the wrong she lied to you to protect your relationship she didn't cheat on you bro this happened in the past that's like her getting mad that you slept with some girl she hated in highschool...

point well taken thanks

The fact is she lied.... You asked her a straight up question, and she lied! W/ out trust, there is nothing. Personally, it would be a deal breaker for me.

However, that being said; if you think she is "introduce to your parents" material, then you might try to look at in the way C.K. suggested.

Prolly not much help.

Blessings,

So if she didn't lie, it'd be better?

She didn;t lie to hurt you, she lied to spare you. Learn the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom