Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear.org legitimate? Changed price after I sent wire transfer

naps has the best service and reps, you need to reach out to them man

I ordered from Napsgear.org and sent them $926 for my order, but they changed the price after I sent the wire transfer and now they are asking for $269 more. I was already worried sending so much money to this company that I don't know, and now they are asking for more money I've never seen a company do this before (change the price after I sent the payment). It was already difficult enough setting up the wire & sending things over the holiday -- the first 2 or 3 orders I ended up giving up on because the payment methods were asking for my birthday or other sensitive information I didn't want to give. Even with the wire transfer they asked for my bank account number (and I've sent wires before, I know for a fact they don't need my account number).

Is anyone else experiencing something like this? It already cost me around $1000 now, and I followed instructions exactly, and now suddenly they want more money.

I have received your order details and I'm checking the details with our support team.

Meanwhile can you please send the support ticket id via PM ?

The main issue is, you have ordered the product on sale, please be aware, once the sale is over, prices will change back on all items, even though you have saved in your cart. You can make your payment before the sale is over in order to take advantage of the lower prices.

I have received your order details and I'm checking the details with our support team.

Meanwhile can you please send the support ticket id via PM ?

The main issue is, you have ordered the product on sale, please be aware, once the sale is over, prices will change back on all items, even though you have saved in your cart. You can make your payment before the sale is over in order to take advantage of the lower prices.
Jason will get you taken care of

The issue was the price changed right after I sent the funds before I recorded the details of funds. Napsgear cancelled the order, which I appreciate & gave me credit.

I made a new order & I'm trying to get it approved -- it's my first time using this site. Thanks for the helpful responses everyone.

The issue was the price changed right after I sent the funds before I recorded the details of funds. Napsgear cancelled the order, which I appreciate & gave me credit.

I made a new order & I'm trying to get it approved -- it's my first time using this site. Thanks for the helpful responses everyone.
@fun-times make sure you tell us about your cycle, whats your cycle plan?

Top Bottom