Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear.org legitimate? Changed price after I sent wire transfer

fun-times

I ordered from Napsgear.org and sent them $926 for my order, but they changed the price after I sent the wire transfer and now they are asking for $269 more. I was already worried sending so much money to this company that I don't know, and now they are asking for more money I've never seen a company do this before (change the price after I sent the payment). It was already difficult enough setting up the wire & sending things over the holiday -- the first 2 or 3 orders I ended up giving up on because the payment methods were asking for my birthday or other sensitive information I didn't want to give. Even with the wire transfer they asked for my bank account number (and I've sent wires before, I know for a fact they don't need my account number).

Is anyone else experiencing something like this? It already cost me around $1000 now, and I followed instructions exactly, and now suddenly they want more money.

I ordered from Napsgear.org and sent them $926 for my order, but they changed the price after I sent the wire transfer and now they are asking for $269 more. I was already worried sending so much money to this company that I don't know, and now they are asking for more money I've never seen a company do this before (change the price after I sent the payment). It was already difficult enough setting up the wire & sending things over the holiday -- the first 2 or 3 orders I ended up giving up on because the payment methods were asking for my birthday or other sensitive information I didn't want to give. Even with the wire transfer they asked for my bank account number (and I've sent wires before, I know for a fact they don't need my account number).

Is anyone else experiencing something like this? It already cost me around $1000 now, and I followed instructions exactly, and now suddenly they want more money.
I'm trying to cancel the order & make a different order & see what they do.
@fun-times changed the price? well I think you should have used cryptocurrency like bitcoin to pay so you not worried about privacy
all private via bitcion easy to use too

on the current situation, I don't get it, did you put in a support ticket?
and you sent wire transfer of course they need bank into to know who what where right

did you reach out to customer service on there?
did you reach out to richard on the forums?

i'm sure there is some sort of misundertanding

napsgear doesn't screw over customers man. They do just fine treating customers with the highest professionalism so these types of aren't going to happen unless it was some type of glitch or some sort of misunderstanding where you're not seeing the correct info. it could also be you ordered something that was on sale and by the time you placed the order the sale was done

napsgear doesn't rip people off. whatever happened they will get it resolved

Top Bottom