Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dangerous S23 advice being passed around by Monstro...

dylangemelli

It has been coming to my attention that Monstro is recommending S23 to anyone and everyone...

S23 is essentially a steroid, known as a MALE CONTRACEPTIVE, meaning it will SHUT YOU DOWN EXTREMELY HARD.. he is advising this type of use to very young men, often times in their very early 20's.. this is beyond dangerous and will cause big harm to someone that young.. this is an extremely strong shut down that will occur and this needs to stop now! Beyond that, there is never any advice about using a FULL pct when using it.. This needs to stop now. .it is dangerous, careless and wreckless... it is termed MALE CONTRACEPTIVE for a reason!

Anyone reading this, please DO NOT listen to that kind of advice being given... I have seen it go on too long now... It needs to stop!

S23 yields tremendous results and is something that many do use however it is NOT for people this young and should only be used by very experienced users... He is also recommending it to newer users.. This carelessness needs to stop and i will not stop calling it out

He has done nothing but give out dangerous and conflicting information for a very long period of time. I have tried to always be polite and respectful but this certainly needs to be stopped and I, for one, am very thankful you put this post up. There needs to be more awareness of this!

It has been coming to my attention that Monstro is recommending S23 to anyone and everyone...

S23 is essentially a steroid, known as a MALE CONTRACEPTIVE, meaning it will SHUT YOU DOWN EXTREMELY HARD.. he is advising this type of use to very young men, often times in their very early 20's.. this is beyond dangerous and will cause big harm to someone that young.. this is an extremely strong shut down that will occur and this needs to stop now! Beyond that, there is never any advice about using a FULL pct when using it.. This needs to stop now. .it is dangerous, careless and wreckless... it is termed MALE CONTRACEPTIVE for a reason!

Anyone reading this, please DO NOT listen to that kind of advice being given... I have seen it go on too long now... It needs to stop!

S23 yields tremendous results and is something that many do use however it is NOT for people this young and should only be used by very experienced users... He is also recommending it to newer users.. This carelessness needs to stop and i will not stop calling it out
@dylangemelli everyone does listen to @Monstro he's respected on EF thats probably why, real professional bodybuilder on here BIG man seems

@dylangemelli everyone does listen to @Monstro he's respected on EF thats probably why, real professional bodybuilder on here BIG man seems
Well he's not that big. 250lbs on his best day but muscular and a WABBA pro... for sure.

But here's the thing - Stevemsi and I have done podcasts on dead pro bodybuilders (and many live ones) and their stacks. No one needs to do pro level stacks. Heck I have a local former IFBB pro nearby and he does half what Monstro's claimed and been on the Olympia stage. People need to learn to do what THEY NEED to do. Not what a pro does

In Portugal when a man challenges another man we stand next to each other and settle things man on man. Why the hate Dylan? I reached out to you already via PM's and you keep ignoring me.

I don't agree with you on this Dylan. This is cancel culture. reminds me of when they cancelled Kaepernick for having a different viewpoint

is S23 really a male contraceptive though? i thought it was studied as one but they never showed it really was. someone answer that

Top Bottom