Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Relationship advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell me there not shit about your past that you would not protect your girlfriend/wife from?

Witholding something that was asked of you and claiming your "protecting" them sends the message you think they are weak or perhaps need you to protect them. If they ask they want the truth. If you arent willing to tell them then perhaps they arent the right one for you.

The simplest answer to this is. It's really none of your business who she slept with in the past that's the past.
If you love her and can get past it then you have your answer. If you don't feel you can't then you have your answer.
That's it.

what??? how is it none of his business? hes not her new co-worker, or "friend" of course it is his business. he obviously wants to be in a serious relationship with her, and in a serious relationship, lies like that cause alot of problems.

is she really devastated as you said?? you have to know that she knows she fucked up. without you looking like a pussy about it. alot of ppl hook up and it has to be a secret. maybe his girl was her friend?? idk the story but it doesnt sound that bad. dont be a doormat but if shes really that upset about it i think its definitly worth it to take her back

yeah i can be pretty jealous/insecure partner as well to my mrs. She was sleeping with a few pro football players before me and denied how many she was with until one of her friends told me. Anyway for some reason i blew it all out of proportion and started accusing her of lying etc - quite a similiar situation to this, but ultimately it was just my insecurities - these days i just manage my emotions better. But yeah i agree with most people on the board I dont think she acted maliciously and if you love her I think your just going to have to move past it

So she fucked your arch enemy... got it, it will ultimately eat you from the inside out, the whole "Lumberg fucked her" scenario. Cut it off its only at three months, imagine how clouded your vision will be in a year. She's already established a pattern of deviant behavior, you've got a lot to offer a woman for her to be dishonest this early. Women are some of the most accomplished liars in the world, simply because they believe there own lies.

In the end its your life, your decision.

you are a doctor and probably have women all over you. and i dont get how you can be in love with anyone after 3 months.. you fell too fast for her.

1. you can either sportfuck woman

2. or you can take the gamble to love a woman and possibly get your heart broken.

i would pick one of those scenario's and stick to it win or lose.

I'm not sure if you're looking only for advice from the guys? I also think she didn't do it to hurt you or be vindictive, more avoidance of confrontation.

Did you say how you actually found out about it? How long ago was it when it happened? Has she provided you any other reasons to questions trust between the two of you? You said she's truly upset, what was her explanation? What was her approach to rectify it and move to the future?

I think if you love her, and the two of you can have a true understanding about expectations for moving forward in a trustful and respectful relationship, then you should give it another try. Sometimes we go soooo long in life without finding somebody that we love, you don't want to give that up right away?

If you found this out after three months, what will you have found out after three years?

People lie for 2 reasons.
#1 They have something to gain
#2 They have something to lose

In her case, only you can determine what her motives were/are.

A true EFer would make her get your name shaved into her bacon strip and pics taken. Pics circulated so that your arch-enemy would see that you can hit so well it remembers your name.

Okay, One more thought.

What will irk you is the thought of her fucking the slimeball you hate. People will say "IF YOU LOVER HER.. BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..." Well, let me tell you, loving her will only make it bother you more. If you're not the type to be okay with this, you will NEVER be okay with it. Cut your loses and move on.

But DO NOT blame her for lying. That's wrong. Being truthful isn't always best. Sometimes it's the cruelest thing you could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom