Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Relationship advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, i think footdoc's made up his mind on this, and seeing how difficult this can be for him, I would think it's best we encourage on his chosen direction and wish him the best. as for me, im still not regretting my decision, and as each day passes, it does get easier and i am getting happier.

everybody deserves a second chance, more so the person you love. :)

hello everyone,

i dont know if any of you really want to hear my side of this or not or if this is going to upset footdoc that i am writing on here. I know that what i did to him was very very very wrong and i would give my life to fix it and stop all the pain i caused him, but i did it because i wanted him to get to know me for myself not for things that i had done in my past. I was going through a very hard time in my life my husband had just left me i had no way to take care of my children so i let them go with thier dad. i was completely alone and was at the bottom of the barrel. By no means is that an excuse to lie to him but he is such a wonderful person and his kids are angels. it was the first time in my entire life someone treated me like a princess. I knew what he expected but i knew he wouldnt be with me if he knew about the things i had done before him. I just wanted him to know me first not my mistakes. I have never in my life loved anyone like i love him. I hope that he can move past this with me and that we can be happy again. i appriciate all the advise you have all given him. I just felt like i needed to say something on my own behalf. he is lucky to have such good friends on here and he knows that i have read your posts he let me. thank you again

hello everyone,

i dont know if any of you really want to hear my side of this or not or if this is going to upset footdoc that i am writing on here. I know that what i did to him was very very very wrong and i would give my life to fix it and stop all the pain i caused him, but i did it because i wanted him to get to know me for myself not for things that i had done in my past. I was going through a very hard time in my life my husband had just left me i had no way to take care of my children so i let them go with thier dad. i was completely alone and was at the bottom of the barrel. By no means is that an excuse to lie to him but he is such a wonderful person and his kids are angels. it was the first time in my entire life someone treated me like a princess. I knew what he expected but i knew he wouldnt be with me if he knew about the things i had done before him. I just wanted him to know me first not my mistakes. I have never in my life loved anyone like i love him. I hope that he can move past this with me and that we can be happy again. i appriciate all the advise you have all given him. I just felt like i needed to say something on my own behalf. he is lucky to have such good friends on here and he knows that i have read your posts he let me. thank you again

men are mental. thats what women dont get.

if he is gonna make love to you and think about another guy inside you then it will be hard for him

My EF bros are the best. Thanks guys. I think one of the mods needs to shut this fucker down. I'm starting to feel like a woman talking about my feelings LOL

Woman's perspective..
There is no such thing as "protecting someone with a lie"..if you can easily lie when someone asks you an honest question, what else are you lying about? How easily it was for her to hide that, well its crap in my opinion.

My ex and I dated for 3 months before he told me he was still legally married-divorce had not been finalized yet...I would not have cared if he would have been up front with me and said hey look im still technically married I hope that doesnt ruin my chances with you. But he blatently hid the truth which creates a whole slew of trust issues and problems because he was "protecting me" bullcrap. Thats a whole other issue too...not lying but not telling the whole truth..that is the SAME as lying in my eyes.

I would rather have someone mad at me that I told them the truth(and have a clear conscience) than someone be mad that I lied straight to their face and they found out days, months, or even years later.

Did he ever get divorced??

My EF bros are the best. Thanks guys. I think one of the mods needs to shut this fucker down. I'm starting to feel like a woman talking about my feelings LOL

Consider it done my friend,you're both lucky to have each other,may god bless!

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom