Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who on here has ran 2g of gear a week?

Viaslepo

Curious who on here has run two grams of steroids per week and what was the experience like?
The most I have done is around 900 milligrams total so I haven’t done that much plus I ran orals which I guess technically would put me over a gram.
I am interested in giving it a shot but I would be curious to hear some of your experiences and if it’s even worth it or do you have the laws of the minister turns that kick in.

I have done it in the past but not proud of it... its unnecessary to use amounts that high to make significant gains... if you cannot make gains on less than that, you have a huge lack in your diet and training and/or bad gear

Curious who on here has run two grams of steroids per week and what was the experience like?
The most I have done is around 900 milligrams total so I haven’t done that much plus I ran orals which I guess technically would put me over a gram.
I am interested in giving it a shot but I would be curious to hear some of your experiences and if it’s even worth it or do you have the laws of the minister turns that kick in.
2000mgs of steroids are not safe so dont do it
more is NOT better

Top Bottom