Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Relationship advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. Holding a grudge doesnt hurt anyone but you.

Having said that however you dont want to be a doormat. Let her know there can be no more lies and give her another chance.

I normally would not air any problems from my personal life on our forum. However, I have gained a lot of respect for some of you guys and this problem really has me fucked.
Ok here it is.....I started dating this beautiful woman about three months ago. At the start of the relationship I only asked two things of her. The first was to let me know if she had slept with anyone that I have to work with or any friend or colleage. I told her that it was just too weird for me to deal with that. The second thing I ask is not really important here.
So she said she had not slept with any of the doctors on staff and I believed her. Now after being in the relationship for 3 months and truly loving this person I caught her in the lie. Not only did she sleep with someone it was the one person I hate the most. She is devastated that she has caused all this pain.
I dont know how to get past this and move on. I truly love this woman but this whole thing is too weird for me. Please any advice would be helpful...thank you.

i wouldnt trust her and i would end it right away, but thats not really important. you have to decide if you can really forgive and move on with the relationship without resent, or you have to tell her its over.

continuing a relationship with no trust sucks. i did it for 2 years with my ex wife. i was beating a dead horse trying to save a relationship that i valued far more than she did. all it did for me was get me shit on and a lot more heart ache.

good luck.

I would buy a new set of shoes and get a hair cut and move on , i have not respect for people i can't trust so i would end it now.

Good luck mate it carn't be easy for you.

Brad.

The simplest answer to this is. It's really none of your business who she slept with in the past that's the past.
If you love her and can get past it then you have your answer. If you don't feel you can't then you have your answer.
That's it.

The simplest answer to this is. It's really none of your business who she slept with in the past that's the past.
If you love her and can get past it then you have your answer. If you don't feel you can't then you have your answer.
That's it.

I dont think its the past, its the lie about the past.

Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. Holding a grudge doesnt hurt anyone but you.

Having said that however you dont want to be a doormat. Let her know there can be no more lies and give her another chance.

Guess that's why your a moderator here. Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom