Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redecorating the women's forum

A few years ago some of the former mods and members came up with a lot great ideas for the board as well as different name and color (like Irontyrbe has for their women's board "strong chick" http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7 ) but when it came down to executing these ideas they were turned down by admins on the mod board. Rottonwillow and SuperQT will remember about the logs and additional sections on the women's board, in fact that's how the "blogs" came about.

We did get the Iron Angels group and the girl talk forum from it all.

Hopefully you'll be able to get some of the ideas to come to life because we were not able to.

BlueBird said:
Great ideas there, Tat! :) I like the idea of a dedicated section for training journals. The ladies' logs seemed to get lost amongst the other threads.

they should have that on the guy forums too....oh wait, we dnt have forums :p

Good idea...I like it

Do we have any women who powerlift on the boards anymore? I'd think they need to be front and center as well. Just a thought...

I like the color idea too. We call do a color "poll" to see what the ladies might like if given choices.

Top Bottom