Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redecorating the women's forum

Tatyana

Elite Mentor
:wavey:

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I was thinking it was about time we re-designed/re-organised the women's forum.

There are a huge number of fantastic threads on this site, a few of them have been stickied, but I was hoping we would be able to sort it in a way that if you find a super thread, you could also add it into the mix, or make it easier to direct some of the women new to training and dieting for a fantastic physique to the information that is here already.

I would also like to take the emphasis off of performance enhancing drugs, cause really, this board is about fitness.

Call me old-fashioned in my approach to BBing, but I think it is all about a healthy lifestyle, even the competitive aspect of being a physique athlete.

These are some of the categories/ideas I have had so far, and I would love to hear from all of you to make this your board.

1. So you want to do steroids sticky.

Here we could link in all the existing threads, as well as some of the threads with women's personal experiences, the good and the bad, just so women have a realistic perspective of what they may or may not be getting themselves into

2. A separate section for training journals

3. Training articles section

4. Diet/losing fat section

5. Pre and post natal section

6. In addition to diet or in the diet section a 'wow, how did I get so fat, what do I do now' and a 'OMG, I can't put on weight, help'.

7. Thread on competing in fitness/figure/BBing

Any other ideas, I would love to hear them.

We may also be able to change the colour of this section, any colour preferences?

:heart:

Kini just sparked another idea

'what do I feed my kids/family' as we all know how difficult it can be if you have to prepare more than one meal.

Recipe thread?

I think you got some great ideas Tat, and seeing how this forum's activity picked up recently, I think it's a good idea to re-decorate it.

Will be offering all the help I can, if you need it :)

Tatyana said:
:wavey:

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I was thinking it was about time we re-designed/re-organised the women's forum.

There are a huge number of fantastic threads on this site, a few of them have been stickied, but I was hoping we would be able to sort it in a way that if you find a super thread, you could also add it into the mix, or make it easier to direct some of the women new to training and dieting for a fantastic physique to the information that is here already.

I would also like to take the emphasis off of performance enhancing drugs, cause really, this board is about fitness.

Call me old-fashioned in my approach to BBing, but I think it is all about a healthy lifestyle, even the competitive aspect of being a physique athlete.

These are some of the categories/ideas I have had so far, and I would love to hear from all of you to make this your board.

1. So you want to do steroids sticky.

Here we could link in all the existing threads, as well as some of the threads with women's personal experiences, the good and the bad, just so women have a realistic perspective of what they may or may not be getting themselves into

2. A separate section for training journals

3. Training articles section

4. Diet/losing fat section

5. Pre and post natal section

6. In addition to diet or in the diet section a 'wow, how did I get so fat, what do I do now' and a 'OMG, I can't put on weight, help'.

7. Thread on competing in fitness/figure/BBing

Any other ideas, I would love to hear them.

We may also be able to change the colour of this section, any colour preferences?

:heart:

Great idea Tat!

Color? how about your avatar's background or a deep blue. No pastels, please. We are grown, smart, beautiful women.

Great ideas on the new Ladies Forum. I know many would appreciate the orginization. Thandie had the color, no pastels and blue is nice because it is professional.

tbuzzell said:
Great ideas on the new Ladies Forum. I know many would appreciate the orginization. Thandie had the color, no pastels and blue is nice because it is professional.

Well, I'm an Interior Designer as well. Just decided to put that hat on today..

thandie said:
Great idea Tat!

Color? how about your avatar's background or a deep blue. No pastels, please. We are grown, smart, beautiful women.

It is sort of a liliac pink. The lighting at that performance was great.

I think it might depend on what Digger can make/has, I could request samples :)

Well, there are so many forums, it would be nice if the women's forum stood out a bit in the HUGE list.

You watch, a few of the other sections will want their own colours soon.

:)

Great ideas there, Tat! :) I like the idea of a dedicated section for training journals. The ladies' logs seemed to get lost amongst the other threads.

Very cool...

My favorite color is red but I already got that with the mod's names so I will retract my suggestion as I dont want to be stuck with the label *color nazi* LOL

Excellent suggestions... :)

Top Bottom