Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to be more of an athlete with steroids help

you should try using some equipoise and NPP good for joints

so I train at LA Fitness and I recently started to get into a couple different Hobbies including playing basketball at the 7pm game. Notice the guys I’m going up against are faster and quicker than me and they also can jump higher. I would like to be able to keep up with these young bucks.
Which steroids can I take ? I’m 48 years old and I’m looking for something that won’t damage the knees because I’m six foot five inches and my knees have always given me trouble.
GW would be great start go to umbrella

so I train at LA Fitness and I recently started to get into a couple different Hobbies including playing basketball at the 7pm game. Notice the guys I’m going up against are faster and quicker than me and they also can jump higher. I would like to be able to keep up with these young bucks.
Which steroids can I take ? I’m 48 years old and I’m looking for something that won’t damage the knees because I’m six foot five inches and my knees have always given me trouble.
steroids are essentially the WORST thing you could do for what you are wanting... you already are not likely to keep up with them at your age... you will hinder yourself FAR FAR more than help by using steroids, i can tell you that with certainty...

i would look at sarms to help with endurance...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I recommend HGH at your age. Its cheap. You only need 1.5IU per day 5 days per week.

Top Bottom