Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

DATE =MAR 08, 2007

MOOD =GREAT Last day of work for a week ;) YIPPEE
10 weeks until show, 4 weeks down

SORENESS =
(X will follow those areas that are sore)
...Shoulders:
...Back:
...Chest:
...Abdominals:
…Arms: X Tight
...Obliques:
…Shoulders:
...Glutes:
...Hamstrings:
...Quadriceps: X Tight
...Calves: X Peroneal’s both sides

FEET X Taping toes again like I used to do when I ran marathons.

WEIGHT =
BODY FAT =
DEC 17 2006 = 26.48% at 158.8 lbs

FOOD =

6:15 Am Cardio

1 gluc, 1 sesa
7:30 M1 Oats, Chicken
Multi, triflex, DHEA, DMAE, Chromium Picol.

1 gluc, 1 sesa
12:30 M2 Chicken, Brown rice, Oil
Ca/Mg, VIT E/C, DHEA, Chromium Picol.

4:00 M3 Protein powder, power ade, creatine,
glutamine, aminos

5:15 Weights, H20 + Power ade

6:15 M4 Protein powder, power ade, creatine, glutamine, aminos

1 gluc, 1 sesa
7:30-8:00M5 Chicken, Almonds, oil

9:30-10 M6 Eggs and Egg whites

Bed

WEIGHTS =
Arms abs last night

Rt bicep was knotted before I began and actually compromised me on some weight :evil:

Cable Bi Curls (85.5 X 12) (92.5 X 12) (100 X12)
Preacher curls (60 X 12) X 3
Rope push downs (132 X 12) (109 X 12) X 2
V bar Overheads (109 X 12) ( X 12) X 2 (can’t remember)
Cable crunch (115 X 12) (130 X 12) (137.5 X 12)
Power Crunch (120 X 12) (130 X 12) X2

CARDIO =
…Long Slow Distance: a.m. and p.m.
…High Intensity Interval Training:
…Aerobics Class:
…Posing: Tonight

SUPPLEMENTS =
…MultiVitamin
…Vitamin E
…Vitamin C
…Calcium/Magnesium
…Triflex
…DHEA
…BCAA’s
…DMAE

Cutting Support - I am slowly adding it in now.

…Cardio Breeze: Not yet
…Thermorexin: Not using right now
…Yohimburn ES Lotion: Not using right now
…Red Blast: Not using right now
…Sesapure: Taking this before some meals
…Purecee: Not using right now
…Green Tea: Not using right now
…Glucorell-r: Taking This before carb meals
…Creatine: 5g Pre – post work-out
…Glutamine: 5g Pre-post work-out
…Chromium Picolinate: a.m. and lunch

H20 INTAKE =
Going to reach my goal today!!! Still keeping it up ;) Thankful I have H20 Reminders

PHYSICAL THERAPY =

MASSAGE THERAPY =
Tonight

NOTES =
Actually got breakfast all in me. Surprise!!!

DAILY GOALS =
~1.5 gallons of water

FUBAR LOUNGE =
(Created just for that time when HAVOC breaks loose I can put stuff here….. :evil: )

LATEST TAPE MEASUREMENTS =

NOVEMBER 12, 2006 25% BF; 156 lbs ;
DECEMBER 17, 2006 26.48%BF 159.8 lbs;
JANUARY 26, 2007 31.12%BF, 165.6
FEBRUARY 18, 2007 30.14%BF, 161.6
(The second 2 body fat measures were using a different calc. that makes it a lot higher. Other calcs show ~ 29%, ~27%... just sticking with this new one.)
...Shoulders:..43..1/2................45…………………..46 ¾……………………..47 1/4
...Chest:…38..1/4.....................37 5/8…………….38 1/2………………….…38
...Right Upper Arm:…13..1/2......13 ½……………… 14… ………………………13 1/2
...Waist:…31..1/2.....................32 ½………………..32 ¼…………………….32 1/4
...Glutes/Hips:…39..3/4..............40 1/10…………..40 ¼…………………….40
...Right Leg:…22.......................22 7/8……………..22 ½……………………..22
...Right Calf:…13..3/4................14……………………14 ¼………………………14 1/4

MAIN GOAL AT THE MOMENT; SECOND FIGURE COMPETITION MAY 12, 2007 WITH BUNNY AND SBT :heart:

freedom-chip.jpg

*Bunny* said:
so this kick @$$ chick from my anat class Ive been helping was talking about a guy pressing a ton lol, I said well, this other lady I know, can press 905 for reps.. she's smaller/shorter than I am and in comp shape she will be a size 0 or 2 or something... lol she told her 'friend' (guy) and he asked when you would be here so he could see lol... feel like repping that post comp lol :evil: (jus kiddin')
HAHA That would be awesome I could take him!
Not after competition though LOL Might be the only time he would beat me. Once I get my strength back though and back into bulking again... GAME ON We can do a live video like that chick Ulter posted up! ;) I plan on outdoing that weight next season. Hmmm or maybe I'll go back to that sled and try it again for sh!ts and giggles in a couple weeks. LOL
That's cute! :heart:

T-Cake said:
I know I sure as hell would to see you ladies push that weight! And I'd more to see T up against a guy in the gym (or Bunz beatin' a guy... or Duck beatin' a guy...)

That to me would just be hella-fun I'm terrible -- I swear I'm not anti-male!

T, I was talkin' about you at dinner tonight -- it's still echoing in my head how you said food is no big deal to you anymore. I think my heart cried. Someday I'll relate I'm sure - even if just for a short period of time.

Glad to see you workin' hard -- and I pulled my back today putting air in my tires, so MAN I wish you were nearby right now!

Hey sweets :heart:Glad 2 echo in your head.. not makin your heart cry though. You'll figure it out!!! You find imitations for your favorite foods and readjust your taste buds. Once you go back and try that food again (9 out of 10 times for me) I don't like it!! Like I LOVED Cracker Barrel biscuits. I could eat like 8 in one setting. I went back pre cut this time around (since I still hadn't been and was supposed to go for breakfast day after my last competition) and I bit into one.. and it was totally not the same. I tasted all the salt and it was gross to me. So what your favorites are right now can eventually be like blah to you over time.
Just have to be creative in teh kitchen playing with stuff!! Changing stuff up. I eat chicken 4 times a day and it's almost different every time. Day in and day out. I would be sooo sick of chicken if I cooked it the same way. Have to switch it up, make it exciting. Like the obese thread... Monatony would kill me.
Pulled your back ;( Take it easy!!! put the marshmallow coat on ;)

Badergrl said:
How many plates is that T?
Sled = 95 plates = 18, 45's
Yeah just about take 'em all

LOL ok you HAVE to come here and do it, at BOTH my gyms, when ever lol, this year, next year off season etc.

Ill make sure the guys are watching, esp the 1/4 squat'rs ...

SO you decided you ARE going to bulk again is that right?? I think before you were 50/50 but that's cool T, what do you like of PL competition type stuff? I know that's NOT your 'goal' but $h1te, could be fun for you

thank you for your suggestions, they are working slowly but doing the job. Another question for you.... my hubby bought me one of those magnetic bracelets (yup we are desprite) but what do you think, hoggy or not???

*Bunny* said:
LOL ok you HAVE to come here and do it, at BOTH my gyms, when ever lol, this year, next year off season etc.

Ill make sure the guys are watching, esp the 1/4 squat'rs ...

SO you decided you ARE going to bulk again is that right?? I think before you were 50/50 but that's cool T, what do you like of PL competition type stuff? I know that's NOT your 'goal' but $h1te, could be fun for you
I know.. It depends... I think right after this cut I'm going to work on sprints like you and a few other's suggested and bleachers. Not focus to much on upper body.
I don't really want to do powerlifting competitively. I like the fun of it just going in and feeling strong and kicking my butt. Of course watching peeps faces drop is great as well LOL
If I can keep the leg press I am using I know I could pound more next season break 1,000 easily because the angle is so much better for my positioning, even though the sled itself is heavier. I haven't had the back issues as much lately either. It's mostly mid-thoracic tightness which I'll probably always have somewhat due to the curve.
Setting some goals though I would like to deadlift 375-400, leg press 1100, and bench 185 next round-winter. I have a powerlifter in mind at my gym (female) I think I may tag for some assistance on some new stuff like power cleans, hangs, etc... Wish my back bone was straight I would tear up the squats!!

ck2006 said:
thank you for your suggestions, they are working slowly but doing the job. Another question for you.... my hubby bought me one of those magnetic bracelets (yup we are desprite) but what do you think, hoggy or not???

GOOD!!!! Gotta keep doing them. I notice when you stop is when you get re-injured. This may have to be a life-style change dear. You should wake-up and first thing in the morning do movement therapy. That gets your hips, joints, back everything niced and lubricated and moving for the day. I can see you just jumping out of bed running around all day on a stiff back...
SERIOUSLY I have a sheet that has movement therapy and once you get used to it it'll take 15 minutes to get through. I KNOW, let me say that agian I KNOW!!! it would help you if you did it and stuck with it even if your back was feeling great. It's something you have to do everyday. I can ask SBT to scan it in and e-mail it to you if you will stick with it?!?!

Magnet therapy is another type of therapy that works with polarity. I don't know much about it. I know a guy studying it... I'm not so sure that will help your back. I'm more a western type of thinking person. I do shiatsu, reflexology, and some mild energy types of work when people have fibromyalgia or are so sore you can hardly touch them.. beyond that I don't know a whole bunch because it just doesn't interest me.

REALLY a lot of people can heal themselves if they are told something works and they believe in it... it kinda of breaks the psyche into thinking it's injured.
and helps the body to heal. That's why I always tell people don't think negatively it's hard for the body to heal or move forward when it's surrounded with junk thoughts.
Then again not stopping and giving your body a break and your thinking mentally your body will repair itself is foolish.

treilin said:
I know.. It depends... I think right after this cut I'm going to work on sprints like you and a few other's suggested and bleachers. Not focus to much on upper body.
I don't really want to do powerlifting competitively. I like the fun of it just going in and feeling strong and kicking my butt. Of course watching peeps faces drop is great as well LOL
If I can keep the leg press I am using I know I could pound more next season break 1,000 easily because the angle is so much better for my positioning, even though the sled itself is heavier. I haven't had the back issues as much lately either. It's mostly mid-thoracic tightness which I'll probably always have somewhat due to the curve.
Setting some goals though I would like to deadlift 375-400, leg press 1100, and bench 185 next round-winter. I have a powerlifter in mind at my gym (female) I think I may tag for some assistance on some new stuff like power cleans, hangs, etc... Wish my back bone was straight I would tear up the squats!!

GOOD!!!! Gotta keep doing them. I notice when you stop is when you get re-injured. This may have to be a life-style change dear. You should wake-up and first thing in the morning do movement therapy. That gets your hips, joints, back everything niced and lubricated and moving for the day. I can see you just jumping out of bed running around all day on a stiff back...
SERIOUSLY I have a sheet that has movement therapy and once you get used to it it'll take 15 minutes to get through. I KNOW, let me say that agian I KNOW!!! it would help you if you did it and stuck with it even if your back was feeling great. It's something you have to do everyday. I can ask SBT to scan it in and e-mail it to you if you will stick with it?!?!

Magnet therapy is another type of therapy that works with polarity. I don't know much about it. I know a guy studying it... I'm not so sure that will help your back. I'm more a western type of thinking person. I do shiatsu, reflexology, and some mild energy types of work when people have fibromyalgia or are so sore you can hardly touch them.. beyond that I don't know a whole bunch because it just doesn't interest me.

REALLY a lot of people can heal themselves if they are told something works and they believe in it... it kinda of breaks the psyche into thinking it's injured.
and helps the body to heal. That's why I always tell people don't think negatively it's hard for the body to heal or move forward when it's surrounded with junk thoughts.
Then again not stopping and giving your body a break and your thinking mentally your body will repair itself is foolish.

Please please please send it my way. You pretty much described my morning LOL. The only real difference i noticed with the magnetic is I sleep WAY better, I didn't know it was supposed to help with sleep either, but again it still could be a mental thing.

I hear what you are saying about the stretching, I do try do it everyday but if I skip even a day I feel it.

Thanks again :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: x billions and trillioins!!!

Powerlifts, wheeee! :arty: I'd love to see you reach all those goals, T. So inspiring!

And yes, maybe I'll go roll around in the marshmallow coat for a little whilte. It's like walking inside a cloud. :D

Top Bottom