Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

LOL
AHHHHHHH I am here.... SO BUSY

Should I make a list of what I have been up too or I'm sure you all can guess...

1) Travel
2) Conference
3) cleaning up after painters (house painted this past weekend)
4) working out and cardioooooooo
5) Interviewing for career change
6) Accepting new position at local gym
7) Another interview at physical therapy place this a.m. go through second round tomorrow and 3rd round next week.
-- If take that position I will start beginning of April

So what does all of that mean... ;) By April I may no longer be a systems engineer, and finally made my career switch to personal training and massage therapy full-time

That is why I have been so busy!

Both positions are WAY better then I could I have imagined! It still allows me to teach at the school here and there as well!

So fingers crossed next set of interviews everything works out well. I had the owner cracking up this morning and wasn't even trying... I'm just that funny... I'm sooooo kidding LOL

So this will take care of 2 more goals of the year if this all pans out, and achieved 1 goal this past weekend. Working on 5 other's currently beyond any of this.

Still no pictures from photo shoot, and still working on getting my 2 or 3 Arnold pictures uploaded. I'll try and squeeze that in as well at some point.
I'm teaching all weekend at the school.

Thanks for you all missing me :heart:

No I haven't been locked up GG, LOL

Good job SuperQT LOL!!!! NICE

Kabeetz.... try a QL (Quadratus Lomborum) stretch i'll post one in your log in a bit. I think like most people you have a dominant and a weaker side. Just a suggestion but maybe try uni-lateral work. OR really focus on firing both sides equally. It's best if you can have someone watch you and see small changes you may not even see in the mirror. Like how you switch your weight between both sides of the body as you squat. As I learned this past weekend.... it could be a central nervous firing route that is messed up. You are firing muscles in the wrong sequence because you have trained your brain that that is right. Try and drop to no weight and see if you can feel a subtle difference and focus on balancing the weight and distributing it evenly.

Hey mr Hidin!!! I'm back I'm back :rose:

Hey Miss Flor!!! :rose: I'll get back to you as well busy, busy, I forget where we left off in our daily read... Is it my turn?!?

Hey Miss Ck! How did the interview go? I need to go check up

:wavey: TSO, Will2blean :heart:

O.k. it'lll take me some time to catch up on logs.. in the mean time I need to update my own LOL

Have a great day all!

DATE =MAR 15, 2007

MOOD = Doing good!!
9 weeks until show, 5 weeks down

SORENESS =
(X will follow those areas that are sore)
...Shoulders:
...Back:
...Chest:
...Abdominals:
…Arms: X
...Obliques:
…Shoulders:
...Glutes:
...Hamstrings: X tightness
...Quadriceps:
...Calves: X tightness (beginning to stretch these a lot more just because overly tight)

WEIGHT = Listed on Monday’s
BODY FAT =
DEC 17 2006 = 26.48% at 158.8 lbs

FOOD =

6:15 Am Cardio

1 gluc, 1 sesa
7:30 M1 Oats, Chicken
Multi, triflex, DHEA, DMAE, Chromium Picol.

1 gluc, 1 sesa
12:30 M2 Chicken, Brown rice, Oil
Ca/Mg, VIT E/C, DHEA, Chromium Picol.

4:00 M3 Protein powder, power ade, creatine,
glutamine, aminos

5:15 Weights, H20 + Power ade

6:15 M4 Protein powder, power ade, creatine, glutamine, aminos

1 gluc, 1 sesa
7:30-8:00M5 Chicken, Almonds, oil

9:30-10 M6 Eggs and Egg whites

Bed

WEIGHTS =
I don’t have time to be catching up on what I did… but I got all my work-out’s in and still kickin. No Pr’s just doing my best for each day.

CARDIO =
…Long Slow Distance: a.m. and p.m.
…High Intensity Interval Training:
…Aerobics Class:
…Posing: Tonight

SUPPLEMENTS =
…MultiVitamin
…Vitamin E
…Vitamin C
…Calcium/Magnesium
…Triflex
…DHEA
…BCAA’s
…DMAE

Cutting Support - I am slowly adding it in now.

…Cardio Breeze: Not yet
…Thermorexin: Not using right now
…Yohimburn ES Lotion: Not using right now
…Red Blast: Not using right now
…Sesapure: Taking this before some meals
…Purecee: Not using right now
…Green Tea: Not using right now
…Glucorell-r: Taking This before carb meals
…Creatine: 5g Pre – post work-out
…Glutamine: 5g Pre-post work-out
…Chromium Picolinate: a.m. and lunch

H20 INTAKE =
Been so-so on this, when I get busy this is the first thing to drop!! Trying hard to keep it up! Thankful I have H20 Reminders

PHYSICAL THERAPY =
Yesterday, lower rt side was tight. Mostly due to iliopsoas. I see her again Friday.

MASSAGE THERAPY =
Tonight by director of school, another on saturday

NOTES =
JUST busy.
I updated everything in a separate post.
-still getting massage national cert together to send out so I can take it this summer.
-going to sign up for the manual therapy continuing education in May.

DAILY GOALS =
~1.5 gallons of water

FUBAR LOUNGE =
(Created just for that time when HAVOC breaks loose I can put stuff here….. :evil: )

LATEST TAPE MEASUREMENTS =
I’m SO DUE to update this !!!

NOVEMBER 12, 2006 25% BF; 156 lbs ;
DECEMBER 17, 2006 26.48%BF 159.8 lbs;
JANUARY 26, 2007 31.12%BF, 165.6
FEBRUARY 18, 2007 30.14%BF, 161.6
(The second 2 body fat measures were using a different calc. that makes it a lot higher. Other calcs show ~ 29%, ~27%... just sticking with this new one.)
...Shoulders:..43..1/2................45…………………..46 ¾……………………..47 1/4
...Chest:…38..1/4.....................37 5/8…………….38 1/2………………….…38
...Right Upper Arm:…13..1/2......13 ½……………… 14… ………………………13 1/2
...Waist:…31..1/2.....................32 ½………………..32 ¼…………………….32 1/4
...Glutes/Hips:…39..3/4..............40 1/10…………..40 ¼…………………….40
...Right Leg:…22.......................22 7/8……………..22 ½……………………..22
...Right Calf:…13..3/4................14……………………14 ¼………………………14 1/4

MAIN GOAL AT THE MOMENT; SECOND FIGURE COMPETITION MAY 12, 2007 WITH BUNNY AND SBT :heart:

freedom-chip.jpg

I would bet you seventy eight billion million dollars you hit the nail on the head. My entire left side is smaller than my right, my left hand has a fraction of the coordination of my right and when I was a real young kid my left foot pointed a couple degrees inward when I walked and I had to wear some really ugly corrective shoes (I dunno if that makes a difference).

you smart people are smart!

treilin said:
Kabeetz.... try a QL (Quadratus Lomborum) stretch i'll post one in your log in a bit. I think like most people you have a dominant and a weaker side. Just a suggestion but maybe try uni-lateral work. OR really focus on firing both sides equally. It's best if you can have someone watch you and see small changes you may not even see in the mirror. Like how you switch your weight between both sides of the body as you squat. As I learned this past weekend.... it could be a central nervous firing route that is messed up. You are firing muscles in the wrong sequence because you have trained your brain that that is right. Try and drop to no weight and see if you can feel a subtle difference and focus on balancing the weight and distributing it evenly.

MAR 16 2007
O.k. this is a scrub post since... yeah work caught onto my back way of getting onto elite.. so no more at work loggin.
SO I have to get my log here posted up in the evenings now.

I'm doing GREAT though!
I can't believe I feel outstanding and I know I have just over 8 weeks to go, but it doesn't even feel like I am dieting right now and I have been dieting for 6 weeks!
Weight is dropping, body fat is falling... don't have accurate's but my pants are falling off. Almost called SBT up so she could bring me a different pair of pants up to my work. Since I had an interview and my thong kept hanging out the tops.

So second interview went great and I will find out next week if I get the third one but everyone seems to think I got the job at the place. So maybe only 2 weeks left as a Systems Engineer YEAH!!!!

Anyway getting ready to hit the gym and put a close to the day with some posing practice!
Have a great day and weekend! :heart:

Thanks Hidin, check log Kabeetz searchin now!

That is awesome, everything, 'cept you not being able to post during the day but whatev...

I wish my pants were falling off me ... nothin dropping like that this way...

la di dah, I can alway cheer for you guy in the audience worst case scenario. :heart:

my thong kept hanging out the tops.
ok we can do two things...LOL...Wear skirts...LOL...
or even better...LOL...pin thong to pants...LMAO...and then
you will be in even bigger problems!!!
Kids are home tonight...I am happy and have gotten everything I asked for from the man upstairs!!!;)
Great news about the interview...I kind of knew that it did not take alot for them to know you are worth a million bucks!!!:heart:
not

Top Bottom