Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Receiving gear on a military post.

frorider6.2

I live on post and want to order a cycle. When I was a civvy, I just had it delivered USPS to my house. I'm concerned about doing that on post since it seems they're more likely to do extra screening of packages (due to a higher risk of terrorist activity).

Am I just paranoid?

Last edited:
Well I've just had it delivered to a PO box, and I lived in barracks at the time. I didn't have any problems.

Definitely get a PO box. Have it sent there. Then just pick it up at night. I usually go really late, and make sure no one is around. But of course I'm a paranoid f-er...

chase152 said:
Definitely get a PO box. Have it sent there. Then just pick it up at night. I usually go really late, and make sure no one is around. But of course I'm a paranoid f-er...

I AM SO fucking paranoid i get aniexty when just thinkin of ordering..

for the paranoid
1. get a PO box at offical Us postal office
2. make sure the po box can be opened up 24 hours a day 7 days a week
3. get a big sized box so the postal worker will just slip the gear in the box. (if your package is too big they put a slip in your box and then u have to sign for it) facing anyone not good for someone who is a paranoid mofo(the 68 dolalr box is ideal size)
4. go to the PO box late at nite when no one is around (i feel alot safer when not during office hours)
5. have your source USPS overnite it... if the juice is there in a day or two less things to worry about..if i had something overnited and it was there a week late..id prolly skip out on it
6. use a domestic source

but if they want to bust you they will

reason why i dont juice any more is the long arm of the law :(

I was having the same thoughts, but depending on where you are at I think coming to a military post office can be an advantage. If you are stateside though I would just open a civilian box. If you are at a large base there will be excessive amounts of mail flowing through and the MPO is always undermanned so as long as there is nothing suspicious about the package I think it would be fine. I decided to try it, placed my order($400) and then couldn't get it shipped because of I am overseas so a customs form had to be filled out. So then I had it routed to a stateside address but it is still a no-show.....does anyone know a good mod to ask about a potential scammer. I know we can ask any of them but I tried one a few weeks ago and got no reply.

danaf1 said:
I was having the same thoughts, but depending on where you are at I think coming to a military post office can be an advantage. If you are stateside though I would just open a civilian box. If you are at a large base there will be excessive amounts of mail flowing through and the MPO is always undermanned so as long as there is nothing suspicious about the package I think it would be fine. I decided to try it, placed my order($400) and then couldn't get it shipped because of I am overseas so a customs form had to be filled out. So then I had it routed to a stateside address but it is still a no-show.....does anyone know a good mod to ask about a potential scammer. I know we can ask any of them but I tried one a few weeks ago and got no reply.
try radar.. or email him... best bet.

po box bro. i was in the military and a former friend ratted me out to the legal officer of my command. the made me take a piss test and sent it to UCLA where they do the olympic drug screen. it came back negative but tried like hell to fuck me over. the military will fuck the shit out of you then your fucked for life. do not chance having it delivered to the base. get a po box and do like they said, go late and pick it up. the reason why i say dont chance it having it delivered to a base is if a friend you thought you trusted decides he wants to fuck you over he will turn you in. then you will have a controlled delivery at the base. po box late at night, if you have to sign for it then forget it.

Top Bottom