Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Realistically, how much weight loss to expect weekly from 8 test + mast cyle

Xray123

Realistically, how much weight loss can I expect from 8 test p 125 mg + mast p 125 mg cycle?

I understand there is lots of variables such as diet, level of exercise, and will power etc. If you had all of these spot on, how much weight loss could you expect weekly?

What results have you had?

Stats
198 Ibs
15% bf
5' 10'

Like you state here, diet, exercise, and will power. First figure out your maintenance calories at your level of activity, and then dial back from there. Use the mirror and the scale to track your progress in order to decide weather you should cut back more, and by how much.

if I ran that stack I would be very disappointed if my weight dropped.

you should not only gain mass but you should harden up a lot on that stack

Let me rephrase.

How much much body fat could I expect to loose weekly? I understand there for sure will be muscle gain, and overall weight will be maintained or even increased due to muscle gain.

masteron is used for cosmetics... its not a fat burner... steroids are not fat burners... you used it to harden up even more and to show off definition... at your body fat, you won't even see masteron working... you need to be under 10% to even see it really working... you have a very big misconception on what steroids are used for and what they actually do...

I would just do test prop but add in sarms. I don't know much about them but the results speak for themselves. Leave the mast until your below 10%

Test prop + sarms for 8 weeks would be the way to go and if you have gotten under 10% in the 1st 4 weeks I would add winny( doesn't agree with my hairline but that shit works)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I would just do test prop but add in sarms. I don't know much about them but the results speak for themselves. Leave the mast until your below 10%

Test prop + sarms for 8 weeks would be the way to go and if you have gotten under 10% in the 1st 4 weeks I would add winny( doesn't agree with my hairline but that shit works)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

i definitely agree... read my articles on sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is the way to run it

1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-10 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-10 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-10 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
3-10 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Let me rephrase.

How much much body fat could I expect to loose weekly? I understand there for sure will be muscle gain, and overall weight will be maintained or even increased due to muscle gain.

you will lose exactly 3.22456969% body fat.

dude come on, what kind of question is this?

If I can get 10% within 4/5 weeks can I add the mast prop for the remaining cycle?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom