Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quiet Storm; The Rebirth of KB - My recovery journal

Mon, 11/27:

First, decided to switch my Mon/Wed/Fri workout split to Tu/Th/Sat. Figure I'll try something new plus I am always so damn tired on Mond.

Went to PT today. My stabilization work is getting much much better, lots of improvement. We also added in some box carries - they have a cool wooden box with handles that has a bar inside where you can stack plates. I got up to 35 with carries across the room (with turns) and lowering the box to some steps about knee height (so lots of squatting action). Need to add these into my regimen, can use plates.

SI joint feels good, as it always does right after PT or exercise. Just gotta plug away.

Oh, I'm also REAAAAALLLYYY trying to diet down a bit. I got fatty while I was out with the back injury and it's disgusting. got a belly and all. REALLY need to stick with the plan here folks.

KillahBee said:
Mon, 11/27:

First, decided to switch my Mon/Wed/Fri workout split to Tu/Th/Sat. Figure I'll try something new plus I am always so damn tired on Mond.

Went to PT today. My stabilization work is getting much much better, lots of improvement. We also added in some box carries - they have a cool wooden box with handles that has a bar inside where you can stack plates. I got up to 35 with carries across the room (with turns) and lowering the box to some steps about knee height (so lots of squatting action). Need to add these into my regimen, can use plates.

SI joint feels good, as it always does right after PT or exercise. Just gotta plug away.

Oh, I'm also REAAAAALLLYYY trying to diet down a bit. I got fatty while I was out with the back injury and it's disgusting. got a belly and all. REALLY need to stick with the plan here folks.

That box carry will also help vastly improve core strength. Today a box tomorrow a husefeld stone.

Keep up the good work maing.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Wow!

You're doin' awesome bro! Keep yo head up!

Stickin' to a diet is hard, get through the first few days... then week, and you'll be weeks into it before you know it. Just gotta make that commitment.

Scots -thanks dude. yeah, the box wil lbecome a major part of my life from now on.

Sarge - thanks as always brother. agreed on the diet. I am taking it a meal at a time right now.

Bunny - :evil: :heart:

Bran - hug me

Lestat - dude, are you e-tarded?

Smurfy - I actually developed a new diet plan a little while ago with the help from my EF friends. looks something like this:

Pre-w/o:
1 scoop whey
1/2 tbsp honey

PWO:
1 scoop whey
1/4 cup Dextrose (55g)

Wh. Wh Organic Pasta (3/4 cup)
1/2 cup Organic sauce
Chix

Tuna (chunk light)
1 tbsp Flax

99% FF turkey burger (4 oz)
Fish oil pills (5)

Non-fat CC (1 cup)
Apple (1/2)
Walnuts (14 halves)

ANPB (2 tbsp)
Flax pills (vit sh, 1000mg) (5)

I really like it thus far cause it is different than anything I have ever done before. I ran the macros and micros when I developed the plan and it ended up right around maintenance, a little less.

Top Bottom