Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quiet Storm; The Rebirth of KB - My recovery journal

Thu, 11/9:

25mins treadmill, L2.5
5mins backwards, L2.2

did all my stretches and core work. did some added moves for my SI joint and also did my little "personal massage" with a tennis ball on/around the SI joint and left glute

Fri, 11/10:

PT today again. Actually got a workout there. Did some lunges, chair squats, and some really tough stability exercises. Legs feel burnt. SI joint was bothering me all day but feels a lot better after my PT session.

Now I'm goin out for a bday dinner at Morton's with the ol parents, then a wedding in Jersey tomorrow, then fly to Carolina Sun-Tu. Then Miami Th-Mon!!!

Sat, 11/11:

25mins treadmille, L2.7

Most of my stretching and core work as well as new movements. SI joint is still killin me.

Mon, 11/13:

traveling, so had to make the shitty hotel gym work. did about 15 minutes on the treadmill, no idea what level since it was clearly the first treadmill ever produced (it had a dial to increase/decrease speed with no electronic reading, lol).

then did most of my stretches and core work. didn't do the lunges or chair squats cause my legs are killing me after about 5 hours of very aggressive dancing at a wedding on Saturday.

you filthy sonofa....

Tu, 11/14:

Got about 4 hours of sleep after the Monday Night Football game lastnight combined with my flight back to NY at 7am. Was feeling pretty tight in the back and rough around the SI Joint. Went to the gym and did all my stretches and most of my core work and feel a lot better now. That's something I want to talk to my PT about - last week when we met and my SI joint was pretty raging she did some manual work and I felt a LOT better for aobut an hour or so. Then it came back later. I see her today at 5

EDIT: so just got back from the PT. going to add in a few new movements, including a hyperextension on the physioball. she did some adjusting to my sacrum and didn't do any hands-on work :( in order to see how I feel without it

Last edited:
11/24:

First, hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. :)

Second, been outta control the last few weeks. Had 4 events in 4 different states in the last 3 weeks. Traveled a ton, including South Beach for 5 days which really kicked my ass.

Wed, 11/22:
Leg pr:
0x15
0x15
50x10
50x10

1-leg DB claf raise:
15sx15
15sx15
15sx15

Std calf machine:
30x20
30x20
30x20

Stnd db shrugs:
25sx30
25sx30
25sx30

15m treadmill, 2.7
most of my stretches and strengthening routine

Fr, 11/24:
Walked for a bit around my parents' neighborhood and on the beach
Then most of my stretches and strengthening routine

EDIT: I'm back home right now, where I don't really have access to a gym. I may go home to my apartment as early as tonite so I can get the workouts I missed this week in on Sat and Sun.

Also got a prescrip from my surgeon for more PT appts if I need em. Both me and PT agreed that we still need to meet for some manual stretching and other manual work

Last edited:
Sun, 11/26:

25 mins treadmill, L3

Did Wed's w/o-

RC warm up:
Used the band for some RC exercises

Pec deck:
40x20
50x20
50x15

Iso lateral incl ch press (1-arm):
10x12
10x12

Ended with some RC DB light work.

Did my stretching & strengthening routine.

Top Bottom