Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick eats

_jaap_

ok guys im off to school in a sec, so i just wanted to start this thread and see how many peeps replied when i got back gives me something to look forward to during the boring school day :D

Anyway, what do you guys buy at the grocery store when you forgot to buy food the day before. Thus having to go by the grocery store before school to pick up some meals to have at school? Im in this situation right now :p
Btw. think of things like easy to open, not to bulking needs to fit in a school bag all that stuff.

P.S. gotta love the way people tend to turn around in they're seat when you pop open that can of tuna on they're ass and they start to get a wiff off that nice o smell muwhahahhaha:chomp: :sick:

hey een nederlander ! ben ook wel benieuwd naar snelle tussendoortjes voor bijvoorbeeld op school ! altijd handig!:D

are u cutting? cause usually when I cutt i make sure to buy/have plenty of low fat cottage cheese and eggs :)

nope not cutting rigth now. its winter so me is bulking :D

And bats are out of the questions they are way to expensive, plus you cant get them at a regular grocery store. Actually over here in holland you cant get bars in grocery stores at all. Also there is no low fat cottage cheese variety, and the no fat is a distante dream :(

Also doofy buying eggs? how am i going to eat those when i buy them at the grocers then go straigthon to school. Just drink em raw? :p

this for the dutch bro:

ja hoor ik ben ook een kaaskop. Hoe oud ben jij en hoe lang train je al?

I usually carry around a tumbler glass w/top, pack of ramon noodles (shrimp) and packet of tuna. 1) You can use the plastic tumbler to mix up a protein shake. 2) Or you can make Jailhouse soup... fill with hot water from the faucet, mix in the ramon and flavor pack - leave for a few minutes (beleive it or not the ramon will actually soften up) than mix in the tuna. I like the shrimp flavor noodles, and the predrained packet tuna for this recipe. This seems to get more carbs/protein/calories than premixed soups do.

beef jerky has a lot of protien and its easy, just watch the sodium, also if you have a container with a top on it you can bring protien powder in it and use that, just get some water from the fountian and fill it up, also if you can get a can of juice for the carbs that would be good too

Top Bottom