Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - *first entry* Nice smooth bulk from 210-2?? (Goal is 20lbs additional)

Richard Brown

Richard Brown
Napsgear Rep
aasd.jpg

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By Luca

AAS Diaries Description:

Hi, I'm 28 years old and have been lifting activiely for about six years now. (five-seven days a week).
running test for two years on and off and just decided to get some new stuff. And then some Clen for cutting before Comp.
Im gonna run this cycle for 12 weeks 500mg a week, pinning twice a week. And then they say to run Clen two days in two days off and the same for weeks. Two weeks on two weeks off. So, I`ll try that and keep you guys updated on the progress pics. Already started the T-500mg on 1-20-2024.

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.

View attachment 142753

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By Luca

AAS Diaries Description:

Hi, I'm 28 years old and have been lifting activiely for about six years now. (five-seven days a week).
running test for two years on and off and just decided to get some new stuff. And then some Clen for cutting before Comp.
Im gonna run this cycle for 12 weeks 500mg a week, pinning twice a week. And then they say to run Clen two days in two days off and the same for weeks. Two weeks on two weeks off. So, I`ll try that and keep you guys updated on the progress pics. Already started the T-500mg on 1-20-2024.

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.
wow what a log

Top Bottom