Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Q for sassy or other figure competitors:

That's a great tid-bit. yeah, I guess the diet my coach has me on is a carb cycle...just not what I would call a BIG cycle!

Anyway, I saw him today, he feels I'm looking better (as does his Ms. "O" wife) and both think I'll be fine in two weeks... so i'm just keeping at it....i'll post pics if I look OK.

:)

I know that Sassy used a sauna suit when getting read for some photo shots. I am actually just started using one for my AM cardio as well. 4 weeks and 5 days out from my first BB show. Also you can wrap yourself I have done that in past same with a lot of females I know. I did it before bed not the most comfortable thing in the world but it really helps with subq water IMO I used YES in the past when doing this.
Also regarding the trainer it is a live and learn type thing some people will work very well together others will not so don't be turned off all trainers. Also I never try to go by who they train b/c I don't have the same genetics etc as we who ever they train. For the most part general thing will work for everyone but you need a trainer that tweaks things and knows your body. I hired someone in the off season he was fantastic to help add mass to my upper body however when we start to cut his approach didn't work for me at all. I gave him 4 weeks and then went back to my friend that had helped me in the past cut for figure comps. He knows me and my body well and knows what I need.

Good Lord you just took me back to competition hell with the sauna suit! I never used a suit per se but I did do MANY a sauna fully clothed... YIKES... :worried:

Also QT is on the money about trainers/advice. I find that I have worked best with those who won't let me slide but whose ears and minds are wiiiiiiiiide open. Every BODY is different... there is no *one way* that is *the only way*.

I can't wait to see pics from BOTH of you ladies. :)

lol - I've never competed but I do the sauna suit plus a hoodie and pants with a baseball hat on. Weekly.

I'm a freak! lmao.

I feel so good when I leave, I'm addicted.

cindylou said:
lol - I've never competed but I do the sauna suit plus a hoodie and pants with a baseball hat on. Weekly.

I'm a freak! lmao.

I feel so good when I leave, I'm addicted.

Those who do regular saunas feel that the perspiration helps to rid the body of toxins.

Tell you what little lady - you get your arse in a pool couple times p/week for 30 minutes at a clip and you'll never miss the perspiration, just wanna pass out from the work! :evil:

It's been a few days...I dieted myself down for the last comp...and did great...except the "salt-load" backfired on me...day of comp...I was VERY SOFT> SO, I'm 10 days out, about 5lbs heavy, but still more defined than the first comp at this time.

Interestingly, I went ahead and tweaked my coache's diet a little...added some Good fats (almonds, avocado, etc.) to the diet when I created the thread...i've started to cut up as a result. So I'm happy...

I'm wrapping my legs and ass in saran wrap....with Prep-h (per the coach)... it's really the LAST area for me (for all girls I imagine).

I know I'm starting to cut right, because I don't have large breasts...and what is "left" is shrivelling up. Boob job on the Horizon....

Yeah, I can't wait to see tatyana's pics !!! I'd be happy to trade some sexy ones...hehehe..

S

LadyRaptor said:
It's been a few days...I dieted myself down for the last comp...and did great...except the "salt-load" backfired on me...day of comp...I was VERY SOFT> SO, I'm 10 days out, about 5lbs heavy, but still more defined than the first comp at this time.

Interestingly, I went ahead and tweaked my coache's diet a little...added some Good fats (almonds, avocado, etc.) to the diet when I created the thread...i've started to cut up as a result. So I'm happy...

I'm wrapping my legs and ass in saran wrap....with Prep-h (per the coach)... it's really the LAST area for me (for all girls I imagine).

I know I'm starting to cut right, because I don't have large breasts...and what is "left" is shrivelling up. Boob job on the Horizon....

Yeah, I can't wait to see tatyana's pics !!! I'd be happy to trade some sexy ones...hehehe..

S

Did all the ladies read that part? :qt:

FAB, no you went with what you know works for you and what we have been saying and it worked!

The only thing I wonder about sauna suits, the water loss is only temporary.

I have also been told not to do saunas or tanning beds one week out as it draws water to the surface of the skin and would blur definition.

We are about the same amount of time out (If I get the fat off my ass as well :)). I am starting to get all vascular, I just LOVE it.

I haven't cut any salt yet either.

I'm not doing the salt load this time...I don't think....last time...I did it on a monday and Tuesday, was RIPPED by Weds and Thursday, by friday I started retaining water again and by the show, I looked SOFT. I don't know what I did wrong..

Top Bottom