Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your Training splits

Austin316

I need some good Ideas and Im not sure If I wanna do 5 a week, or 4 on, 1 off. Post you splits and number of sets done on each bodypart, feel free to post your whole routine, whatever works

I am doing one bodypart a day taking a day or 22 off when needed.

There really no day 1,2,3,4,5, anymore but the order is pretty much like this.

1-legs(Quads and Hams)*
2-shoulders, calves
3-Back,Traps/low back**
4-Chest,Calves
5-Arms, Forearms

*Some workouts start with hamstring ex, then I move on to Quads, or vice versa, and sometimes I do say a quad ex followed by a hamst ex and so on

**with low back and trps I like to get the most bang for my buck, so I pretty much don't do any shrugs and do stuff like deadlifts, power cleans, clean pulls, high pulls etc

Sets,Reps,tempos and exercises vary everyworkout. I may do 20-30 sets for legs one week and 10-15 the next.

Cardio: roght now I am doing 30 minutes after most sessions(kind of hard to do cardio after legs usually) and I will throw that cardio onto am sessions on an empty stomach next week

Usually I take a day or 2 off after I have done 2-3 workouts on a row.

I am still working on leaning down, almost one year doing this and down almost 50plus pounds from last year which brings me to this lesson: If you are the typw who gets heavy easy, make sure to keep working out fun so you don't get bored.burned out and get lazy with good eating and training or you will pay the price like I did last year (balloon from 200-210 up to 260lbs blobasaurus) I plan on building and rebuilding some nice lean tissue after I get down to 190ish or whatever it takes to get my leanest.

I use a fairly basic method.

I structure it around one push, one pull, one front thigh movement and one rear thigh movement. Assistance excercises are added in as necessary, usually to a max of 5 excercises. Then I structure it according to planes of movement, eg main push then one vertical push, one horizontal push, and a couple of traditional "isolation" exercises. One push day would have the main push (eg bench press) vertical (overhead press) horizontal (machine press / dumbell press / close grip ) and two "bodypart" moves (pressdown, skull krusher, upright row etc). Pulling day has a main pull (eg deadlift, powerclean, snatch,), our vertical plane pull (chin, pulldown) our horizontal plane ( BB rows, dumbell rows, any row) and our "bodypart" moves (pullover, curls, shrugs etc). Legs work on main front thigh (eg squat, leg press, front squat), main rear thigh (SLD, romanian deadlift) knee hinge movements (all leg extensions, all leg curls) and then hip or ankle hinge movements (all abduction and adduction, all calve work).

It's quite simple and effective for me, anyways. It's the best system I've used for strength, and I've been packing on some size in the process as well.

biceps everyday.
that's the best way to go.
trust me.

1 - chest, tris
2 - back, bis
3 - legs
4 - shoulders
5 - chest, tris
6 - legs
7 - back, bis
8 - shoulders
9 - legs
10 - chest, tris

i havent had teh luxury of a 5 day split or such with school so i do this
day1 back/bi's
day2 chest/tri's
day3 quads,hams,shoulders,calfs

this is not set in stone i do what i can whatever days i dont work or have homework

this summer ill be doing this

day1 chest/calfs
day2 back/traps
day3 shoulders/forearms/hams
day4 quads/calfs

Days of the Tantric said:
Why does a Satanic Goatslayer need to workout? Shouldn't you receive everything you need from some kind of evil master?

Why does everybody think that I have some sort of "evil master"?

lol, I didn't think so, but Im dissapointed you can't summon undead and Demons to "reign terror upon the innocent" so to speak. :D , anywhoo Im still trying to figure out to do, I wanna put together some supersets also, what are good combos?

Monday - Legs

Wednesday - Chest/Shoulders/Tris

Friday - Back/Bis/Traps

-Warik

Top Bottom