Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure 2 of the 3 in the Plunkey/RS/PICK3 combo are Mo's

just sayin'

Its okay sweetie. I felt like you guys didn't pay attention to my earlier wisdom or even take my 3some suggestion under consideration. I try not to take it personally because with my lack of a penis, I know you attention is diverted to other penis endowed poasters and who can compete with that.:worried:

I will try to get over it though, and you guys know you are my favorite couple. so adorable:heart:
And im here to help take some the awkwardness away so you guys can be like newlyweds agian.

Perhaps men enjoy a little fun, sexy dance to get them in the right mood.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/chat-conversation/plunkster-763351.html#post10408021

Its okay sweetie. I felt like you guys didn't pay attention to my earlier wisdom or even take my 3some suggestion under consideration. I try not to take it personally because with my lack of a penis, I know you attention is diverted to other penis endowed poasters and who can compete with that.:worried:

I will try to get over it though, and you guys know you are my favorite couple. so adorable:heart:
And im here to help take some the awkwardness away so you guys can be like newlyweds agian.

*your
*again

ololololol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom