Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GE to Share Jet Technology with China

I'm not surprised at all... That's what happens when greedy unions dictate demands in the USA. In China, it's the opposite though, since they basically still have child slave labor, and that's also a bad extreme. But if they can build a jet plane of equal quality to Boeing, and sell it for 60% less, they're going to get the contract. You can buy one of my Hass avocados for $2 (retail at the store; that's not what I get for them), or you can buy one exactly the same as mine for $1 from Chile. I have to pay $20/hour for my workers when you add up all the employment taxes, social security, workmens comp, even though they are actually getting $10/hr, and in Chile, they probably are paying $2/hour if that, without any taxes and fees. Luckily for me, they limit the amount of produce imports from Central and South America, since it's not under NAFTA, so the price of the cheap avocados is held up a bit, but with planes, that's not going to happen. Boeing will be out of the airplane business as soon as China sends it's new plane here.

Charles

Top Bottom