Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GE to Share Jet Technology with China

Any word from that guy you know over there about what effect this will have on the booming Chinese middle class? :confused:

I know, I know...still trying to get in your calendar, sending your AA flowers, etc.

Got a new Touchpad I can show you some PDFs on if that sweetens the deal.

I still can't figure-out why a country full of people so poor they are swimming in their own filth have a "booming" domestic commercial airline market.

:confused:

Perhaps I should take my local monkey-boy stock-picker up on his perpetual lunch offer and allow him to enlighten me.

I still can't figure-out why a country full of people so poor they are swimming in their own filth have a "booming" domestic commercial airline market.

Perhaps I should take my local monkey-boy stock-picker up on his perpetual lunch offer and allow him to enlighten me.

make sure he reimburses you for all that candy he ate while waiting in the lobby.

make sure he reimburses you for all that candy he ate while waiting in the lobby.

Maybe I can trade him for his super-hot stock pick of the week.

He told me that it's exponential growth! 1 becomes 2 becomes 4 becomes 8! The possibilities boggle the mind!

I bet he can get on the ground floor with the Forex guys who used to post on EF.

Is he ready to make the career leap forward?

Methinks its also obvious you still cant figure out how to read (what we can only assume) are extremely conservative reports concerning China's poverty levels released by the People's Republic?

But yeah, sushi dinners and such. They always trump facts. I forgot.

mitch, gimme your AA's email address. Once I go out to lunch with you, I'll obviously be qualified to run a car dealership.

A Mercedez Benz just drove in front of my place.

Ergo, everyone in Chicago owns a Mercedes Benz.

It's kind of fun being simple minded.

Top Bottom