Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GE to Share Jet Technology with China

I'm sure before signign the contract, the GE exec said "Oh btw, can you promise to increase human rights?"

Yeah right. Shows how much they care. Why aren't the hippies protesting GE for doing business with the chinese and not bring up human rights?

c

the G to the L to the O to the B to the A to the L to da I to the Z to the A to the T to the I to the O to the N

u mad?? @ obama?? lol explain that one plunk

On the contrary. I think it's awesome. It's free markets at work combined with the best of corporate cronyism.

It's a US-based company voting with its dollars. It just didn't be on US labor. That part is an ugly reality of today.

But the fact that Barry & co gave them the tax loopholes, bailout (GE Capital) and "green" welfare (GE Wind, GE Power) to make the investment in China makes it just that much sweeter.

If all that corporate welfare had gone to Haliburton under Bush, then they spent that money on China, do you think we'd be having congressional hearings by the next week?

On the contrary. I think it's awesome. It's free markets at work combined with the best of corporate cronyism.

It's a US-based company voting with its dollars. It just didn't be on US labor. That part is an ugly reality of today.

But the fact that Barry & co gave them the tax loopholes, bailout (GE Capital) and "green" welfare (GE Wind, GE Power) to make the investment in China makes it just that much sweeter.

If all that corporate welfare had gone to Haliburton under Bush, then they spent that money on China, do you think we'd be having congressional hearings by the next week?

holy shit do u get up at 4 in the mawnin WHOOOOOO WHOOOOP?

Bush was a little more tied to Halliburton than Obama is to GE I would say... but still you're right it's def a slap in the face

what's gonna be really cool is when China steals all GE's shit and becomes their biggest competitor instead of customer

Thats Capitolizm Buddy. It's Okay for Bankers,Hedge-Fund managers, and all the other CEO's. But now your upset? psh... You pretend like this is a new thing. Where the hell have you been for the past 20 years?
Boeing, Lockheed, BAE, Chrysler, have been doing this for decades with jet development. So what makes this news? Ohhh it has some supposed tie to Obama. Like he's on the Board of Directors of GE..... Hilarious
post some real news.

Last edited:
Thats Capitolizm Buddy. It's Okay for Bankers,Hedge-Fund managers, and all the other CEO's. But now your upset? psh... You pretend like this is a new thing. Where the hell have you been for the past 20 years?
Boeing, Lockheed, BAE, Crysler, have been doing this for decades with jet development. So what makes this news? Ohhh it has some supposed tie to Obama. Like he's on the Board of Directors of GE..... Hilarious
post some real news.

lol settle down

Boeing, Lockheed, BAE, Chrysler, have been doing this for decades with jet development. So what makes this news? Ohhh it has some supposed tie to Obama. Like he's on the Board of Directors of GE..... Hilarious
post some real news.

1) what part of "I think it's awesome" did you miss?

2) GE is a bank. And yes, they use finanacially exotic instruments just like those mean-old hedge fund guys do.

3) this is exactly how the system is supposed to work. Lobbyists mitigate tax exposure, secure bailouts (I.e. The GE Capital bailout package) and cash-grab government welfare for otherwise unviable energy sources like wind power. Then the reward for that package is shipping $2B (and the associated jobs) to China.

4) this isn't just the engine. This is the entire aircraft, including the aeronautics package. I'm basking in the irony that these packages will routinely incorporate integrated circuit chips banned for sale from the US to China. They'll probably ship them through an indian subsidiary. If we (I'm former GE) managed to get things to Iran, China should be a chip shot.

1) what part of "I think it's awesome" did you miss?

2) GE is a bank. And yes, they use finanacially exotic instruments just like those mean-old hedge fund guys do.

3) this is exactly how the system is supposed to work. Lobbyists mitigate tax exposure, secure bailouts (I.e. The GE Capital bailout package) and cash-grab government welfare for otherwise unviable energy sources like wind power. Then the reward for that package is shipping $2B (and the associated jobs) to China.

4) this isn't just the engine. This is the entire aircraft, including the aeronautics package. I'm basking in the irony that these packages will routinely incorporate integrated circuit chips banned for sale from the US to China. They'll probably ship them through an indian subsidiary. If we (I'm former GE) managed to get things to Iran, China should be a chip shot.

1)LOL, I missed the entire post about the Awesomeness.
2)And like I stated= NOT NEWS
3) It's not how the system is "supposed" to work. Read Some Thomas Jefferson.
4) Um, Like I said = NOT NEWS. Lockheed, Boeing,BAE have been sharing Aeronautics for DECADES. And your assumtion on IC chips is unfounded. The IC chips in aviation electronics are run of the mill. its the Programming thats whats important. Saudi's have been flying/training with American Jets with aeronautics packages here in the US for years. And guess what? We sell aeronautics to France and Italy and guess what???? They sell them to the middle east...
LOL, Not news... So tell me your expertise on Aeronautic systems? Because you have not Dog in this hunt Plunky. Trust me....

Top Bottom