Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GE to Share Jet Technology with China

1)LOL, I missed the entire post about the Awesomeness.
2)And like I stated= NOT NEWS
3) It's not how the system is "supposed" to work. Read Some Thomas Jefferson.
4) Um, Like I said = NOT NEWS. Lockheed, Boeing,BAE have been sharing Aeronautics for DECADES. And your assumtion on IC chips is unfounded. The IC chips in aviation electronics are run of the mill. its the Programming thats whats important. Saudi's have been flying/training with American Jets with aeronautics packages here in the US for years. And guess what? We sell aeronautics to France and Italy and guess what???? They sell them to the middle east...
LOL, Not news... So tell me your expertise on Aeronautic systems? Because you have not Dog in this hunt Plunky. Trust me....

You're going to cite Thomas Jefferson as being the correct governmental philosophy? That must mean you hate BarryCare with every fiber of your being, correct?

Let me give you a few TJ quotes:

- The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

- Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now.

- I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

- Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” (Quoting Cesare Beccaria)

- The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

- The policy of the American government is to leave their citizens free, neither restraining nor aiding them in their pursuits.

- No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.

- To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father’s has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association—the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.

- I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious. (Back then!)

- When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

- I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.

You're going to cite Thomas Jefferson as being the correct governmental philosophy? .
I was thinking more along the lines of:
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
Since you support those that are backing those entities 100% and denying Payroll tax cuts for the Middle Class for some odd reason.(when tax cuts build the economy according to Boner and Crew)
and
Believing that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their Legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church and State
Now this applies today with the Horrid shit going on in the HoR and the way they enjoy taking from the Laborer's. (UNIONS)
A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.
And One of my favorites..
Liberty is the great parent of science and of virtue
Other than Huntsman(using science to raise pole #'s). Tell me a GOP Canidate that is realistic on Science..... Excluding my Man Buddy Roemer!!!

You don't seem to realize the comment about:

A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.

This means the government shouldn't be stealing people's money. It has absolutely nothing to do with unions, which are simply mob-controlled, government-protected businesses.

How to you think TJ would feel about a government that confiscates nearly 50% of a person's income?

Your assumtion on me not understanding the quote is incorrect. You're interpretation is valid, but you're failing to realize there is more in that quote than one message. Government leaving man to persue for their own improvment. Hence letting them work to keep themselfs safe along with government. When government is fighting to stop restrictions on Safety in the workplace and prevent the workers from coming together to maintain a safer work environment is also valid. Striking down the rights of the worker.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Your assumtion on me not understanding the quote is incorrect. You're interpretation is valid, but you're failing to realize there is more in that quote than one message. Government leaving man to persue for their own improvment. Hence letting them work to keep themselfs safe along with government. When government is fighting to stop restrictions on Safety in the workplace and prevent the workers from coming together to maintain a safer work environment is also valid. Striking down the rights of the worker.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ahhh... So we'll let people be free of regulation by regulating them.

Got it. That sure cleared everything up.

Perhaps Brown squared's online fodder is worthy of a RedSam comparison :whatever:

That's way premature. I can't help but sense he doesn't even believe most of his own rhetoric. I need to feel the sincerity in his posts.

Top Bottom