Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLEASE HELP this is my second clen/T3 stack and i'm not sure of the brands???

BIGEDS2

I came of of my clen/t3 cycle about 2 months ago w/very good results , i've only put back on like 8-9 pounds , the brands i used were SB 25mcg (Cytomel) starting with 25mcgs a day and working up to 100 mcgs a day at the peak of my cycle and then again back down to 12 mcgs at the very end..with the clen being taken 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and so on until the t3 pyramid was done

I can no longer obtain the same exact product that i used before
I'm now being offered something different and I just need you guys to help me determine if this is the righ way to go and these brands are legit and if so any sample cycles would be great also because i was told that these different froms of (the clen and T3)
are much stronger then what i used before..

last cycle
SB 25mcg tabs white with score on one side and SB logo on other

this cycle
?? 50 mcg tabs (Uniforma) or something my friend didn't kneo how to spell it and i wasn't sure if it was the same from the profile
the only deffinate thing he could tell me was that it was from Greece? (any Idea??)

last cycle
OXYFLUX .02mcgs. tabs

this cycle
??.02mcgs tabs but again no brand name just the deffinate answer of it's origin...Bulgaria??? (any Idea)

I've searche the boards and found nothing, Hopefully you guys can help me now as much as you did last time..

Thanks
Ed

Top Bottom