Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of my lady and I.. Inkman

Awsome progress guys...dose my long friendship with the two of you mean I get a pic emailed without the pink on it! :) Seriously looking awosme and good to see you both back.

Q.

LOL Quadsweep shame on you bro :p. Perhaps after DM has some cosmetic surgery to eliminate the loose skin cause by her large fat loss she would not mind sending a pic without the pink on it but for now she is too uncomfortable to let anyone see her au natural.Think you very much for the compliments and I am glad to be back. How is your lady doing?

Awesome progress bro for the both of you. Your GF is looking really good. I love to see these kind of pics on the progress that other people make. Just out of curiosity, what was it that motivated your GF to make such an amazing transformation? Once people get past the first 3 months I have noticed that, that is when the life changing event really starts to kick in. Good luck to the both of you, and especially you if you still plan on doing the masters.

Latamier said:
Awesome progress bro for the both of you. Your GF is looking really good. I love to see these kind of pics on the progress that other people make. Just out of curiosity, what was it that motivated your GF to make such an amazing transformation? Once people get past the first 3 months I have noticed that, that is when the life changing event really starts to kick in. Good luck to the both of you, and especially you if you still plan on doing the masters.

Thanks Latamier. I asked my gf the question you asked me. She said that that after she started bodybuilding she knew she had the power and the control to make her body look anyway that she wanted to. This acted as the major motivation in her amazing transformation and continues to fuel her fire to succeed where others have failed. Inkman

God damn that is very impressive inkman. I mean shit I am half your age and you got a much nicer physique. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom